UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March 21

Jazz

Philip has this week off..having decorated the kitchen end of the kitchen diner, we decided to do the dining end, including all the paintwork. My back now hates me, my feet wish they belonged to someone else, and I've only washed down all the doors and skirting and painted one door.  I dont think I'm going to survive the others!  I've got a CT scan tomorrow afternoon so I'll soon find out if anything has gone awry in my back.

Lovely sunny day here so washing on the line.

Prince Phillip has been moved to Bart's hospital for treatment for heart problems as well as ongoing infection. It doesn't sound good.

Cleo was very wobbly on her back legs yesterday but seems better today. But we just had a short on lead walk.  I will gie her some Loxicom and see how she goes.

I have a casserole cooking on the slow cooker and it is smelling good. 

merlin has a loose tooth and sore gums, and been scratching his neck, so shaved that and put cream on, and given metacam and antibiotics for his mouth. hes more settled today, we had no sleep last night with him in pain. if merlin cant sleep, nobody sleeps

It made my shoulders hurt, having to have my arms back over my head but other that ok.  I don't see the oncologist until the 26th, I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen like the last scan I had, when I got that panic over having to rush in to hospital for the urgent MRI then supposedly bed rest etc.  I told Philip if my mobile rings this week with a private number, I'm ignoring it!