UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

Sorry you can't book your retreat Owl, but I don't blame you for not going if you're going to feel comfortable or safe.

How sad about your friend Jazz. It's great that Dylan has settled so well with you and has a home for life. One less thing for her to worry about. As for the other one - you're better off without her in your life, it's her loss.

I am hoping any new lockdown areas are defined in a sensible way. There is talk of putting Notts under lockdown, and the MP for Bassetlaw has been in confab, trying to get Bassetlaw excluded as our Covid cases have gone down, while Notts are among the highest in UK. For those who don't know Notts, it is a long thin county with Nottingham at the very south and our bit, Bassetlaw, at the north. The particular bit I live in sticks out into 3 other counties.  Apart from the fruit and veg stall here on Tuesdays, I get most things from Tickhill which is 3 miles into Yorkshire, raw food for Wispa which is in another nearby Yorks village, and I often go to a farm shop in Lincs which is about 7 miles away because it is in one of our favourite walking areas. If I had to stay in Notts I could not even walk to the end of my road but would be free to drive 40 miles to Nottingham provided I didn't use the M1 as it dips in and out of Derbyshire. I hope a sensible solution can be reached. 

well, you know my dogs have jobs? Hugo earned his wage this morning. he came to tell me someone needed me. Elwood had got his head caught between the buttons at the bottom of the duvet. it was very tight so ruddy good job he didnt struggle.

and someone is weeing blood. that was 7am, hate to see what the rest of the day has in store

have a better day than me lol

Glad you made it there and back safely, Owl.  I'm getting fed up with all the changing rules on lockdown, I honestly don't think they have a clue what they are doing any more.  One lot of experts say one thing, another lot say something different.  The big noises in the cancer world are furious that their patients are being left to suffer and in too many cases die, and although the numbers of Covid might be going up, the deaths don't appear to be. 

Your dogs certainly keep you busy, Jazz!

I notice that when Griff departed, she seems to have taken Yantan with her. Just hope she's got fed up with us too, and it's not that she or Ruby are ill.

Poor Elwood Jazz. Hope he's ok now.

Well done on the transport run Owl.

The NHS seems to have come to a standstill in some areas Suzeanna, even where there are no covid cases. As for lockdown rules - don't get me started. They're not based on any scientific data and they're not working. I'll say no more lol.

I was lucky, I had my cancer tests, but my friend who needed the same thing, is literally over the border for a different hospital and he didnt get it

we are off to bed, with a duvet with poppers, lets hope they unpop if he does it again, or hugo does his job and wakes me up

night all xx