UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

I wish we lived by the sea..I was born and brought up very close to the Yorkshire coast and I do like being near water.  Don't like being in it too much unless it's the Aegean!

Last session of rads tomorrow thank goodness.  I thought I'd got away with not feeling bad with this lot, should not have tempted fate!  Philip has this week off, hopefully there'll be at least one or two dry days so we can have a drive into the Peaks. 

I’m not near the sea Suzeanna , it’s the River Clyde. And the beach is tiny. Still beautiful though and I know I’m so lucky where I live. Sometimes we see seals and dolphins and occasionally killer whales, though that’s not so lucky for the seals! 
Hope tomorrow’s session is bearable and you get to have some great days out with Philip next week 

Oh my mistake Eve! Should have looked at a map.  A woman we know who lived in Nottingham moved about three years ago now right up to Wick..I think.  I know she put photos on and their back garden gate opens onto the beach.  Gets a bit wild in the winter though but she loves it up there.

We drove back some years ago to where I lived as a child, drove down to the sea and found the road just stopped abruptly, taken away by erosion. My son and his family live in Lancing and only a short drive from the beach.  

Candy was lying on her back on the bed just now and I got a good look at her tummy, it's all healing nicely and no redness or signs of infection.  Once she's had her stitches out on Thursday I can get her booked in for a haircut, she looks like a mobile mop at the moment!

wrote at the same time as you Owl..yes it doesn't look too bad for this week weatherwise, so fingers crossed.

Edited by suzeanna

Great to hear Candy's doing so well Suzeanna.

Nothing much happening here. Been a lovely day but apart from getting to the beach this morning we've mostly been stuck inside because of getting all the paths relaid - we've got a lot of paving all round the house and garden and they're in a shocking state so it's not going to be a quick job.

over an hour on hold. the letter that was sent to me and the gp, and the email isnt there, so had to take a picture of my letter and email it. all this when im too tired and sore to think. 

I have ham and cheese, breads off. I have malt loaf for dinner. no doubt when I have bread, the ham will be off like last time lol shops tomorrow so ill get bread. havent been washed and dressed for weeks but im determined to go out tomorrow, and im going to try and eat a bacon sandwich at the lovely cafe, and go in the pet shop. ooo ive been sent euros so lewis can change them up in the post office. we can do this......