UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

Night Jazz, sweet dreams.

What a wonderful story Owl. As Highlanders speak the purest English in the UK it was probably they who didn't understand the Lancashire accents lol. But I'm glad it started your family's love of porridge and oatcakes. Now I'll just work on you loving the haggis..... (vegetarian options are available!)

13 hours ago, eve said:

What a wonderful story Owl. As Highlanders speak the purest English in the UK it was probably they who didn't understand the Lancashire accents lol. But I'm glad it started your family's love of porridge and oatcakes. Now I'll just work on you loving the haggis..... (vegetarian options are available!)

It was Lincolnshire, and quite likely. 

I didn't know you could have a vegetarian haggis, but did a net search and found several recipes which look delish, so I may have a go at making one.  It looks like something you can make and then freeze in portions.

Weather pattern seems to have changed, sunny all day today and then dry except for a few showers for rest of week. 

Wasn't too bad here today. Managed to get the dog walks done before the rain started, then had a sunny afternoon when it stopped. Should be dry tomorrow and if we're up early enough we'll take the dogs down the beach at low tide.