UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

im sorry to hear that xxxx ive got a 12 and 13 year old here, always my worry 

ive been sorting out the back of the freezer again, so each time i use the cooker, ill cook some of that. dogs had 2 big pieces of cod between them for breakfast. bindi wouldnt have it so the dogs gladly had hers between them

have a safe warm day xxxx

getting annoyed now! rheumatology has known for 3 weeks to start my prescription for my injections, nothing, so left a few messages on their phones. should be having my injecton tomorrow and havent got any. drug company can still deliver this week if they shift their arses!

my friend has just rung, they want her out of the hospital by monday but there arnt any homes or hospices available.

they have told her she has a month to live. Mother wanted to know how long she had with her bowel cancer, they told her they couldnt say, so my friend is heartbroken and given up. Im heartbroken for her

That is so sad Jazz, and where is the poor woman supposed to go? They surely won't discharge her without finding her somewhere to spend her last weeks being looked after.

Really tragic for your friend Owl. It's so hard losing 3 so close together.

Moving day tomorrow so am now surrounded by boxes and more boxes. We have been packing non stop since Saturday  and I am stiff and tired.

Stuff goes into storage until I move into my new house. I am staying with my son until then.

The stuff that cannot go into storage plus our luggage has filled the car to capacity. We might squeeze in tomorrow.

Sad about your friend Jazz. They probably need her bed  due to increase in covid cases. But she will need nursing care which not every care home is  equipped to give.

It is not a time to be in a hospital. Several patients have died from covid on a cancer ward in Edinburgh.

. Things don't seem to be getting any better. Over 100 people have tested positive after returning to Scotland from Blackpool. Nicola Sturgeon has now advised against going there. 

Hope move goes well,  blackmagic.

Jazz, I hope you and the son can find somewhere but it is an unacceptable situation. Is this in Essex? Reason for asking is that if so, my sis may know hospital chaplains who might advise.

Hey Jazz, my sister has some contacts who may be able to help. Please would you send me all relevant info to pass on to her and she will get cracking on it. Possibly easier to send to me via Facebook message. She also knows a very good nursing home in Oak Rd, Harold Hill. I don't know if you have tried that one.