UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Probably not a good idea but I really want a kitten and despite Philip being allergic to some cats he's ok with that.  I now have decided I don't, having looked at the adverts! Since when has a common or garden moggy cost upwards of £150?? I can understand the pedigrees, Bengals etc being expensive but your average alley cat used to be given away or just for a few pounds.  I'm obviously so out of the loop I'll never get in again! Dread to think what my much loved siamese would cost these days.

Don't your local CPL have kittens Suzeanna? Or any other local rescues?

Another lovely sunny day here but I was too lazy to take advantage of it and it's back to rain tomorrow. Did sort out some of the pots but that was about it.

Someone is letting off fireworks nearby, no idea why. It's a bank holiday weekend up here but not usually anything that involves fireworks. Luckily the dogs aren't too worried about it, though they did come in from the garden without being called lol.

Hope everyone is well and has had a decent weekend

I will be, and its true, , trouble getting food and drink to my mouth,not slept for a week. if i can manage id rather be here, but not coping now. if i get a kip on the sofa upright, my teeth are clamping together, often on  my tongue. cant do this alone much more

Oh Jazz, so sorry you're going through this, especially on your own. Hope the steroids help and the injections kick in soon. Is Lewis still able to do your shopping and maybe help with the dogs?

Poor little Cookie cat didn't make it. His heart was failing and they had to make the decision to say goodbye today. RIP Cookie.

It's Richard's birthday today so we're off down the pub again for dinner and maybe a cheeky wee cocktail lol. Sounds like we're always going out but it's normally once a week at the most. Might as well make the most of it while we can in case ther's another full lockdown.

How did Candy get on at the vet and you at the hospital Suzeanna?