UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

I don't think so. She has removed me and all her Facebook friends as well so it's nothing personal. She is still on Facebook. 

There are so many difficulties in her life, not only her health but major family problems with uncle that she told us about the other day, plus legal problems with the neighbours, that she may be withdrawing from contact in order to save energy? 

Still sunny here but getting a bit chilly now. Had quite a busy day. Washed the sitting room curtains. Gosh they were heavy to take down. Hate to think how long they'll take to dry. Good job we're not overlooked as I can't remember where I put the spare pair lol. Sanded down the garden table then painted it with ronseal stuff. What an exciting life I lead 🤣

If anyone has any spare healing vibes can they please direct them to my son's cat Cookie? He's in Glasgow vet school hospital with suspected organ failure and it's not looking good.

Not 100% sure on Cookie's age Owl as he's a rescue, with his sister, but only about 8, so not old for a cat

You will get there Blackmagic. Seems overwhelming but you're chipping away at it and it will all come together when you do have to move out. Are your buyers in a rush or happy to wait till you've bought somewhere?

Th chap buying is in rented accommodation and his lease is up at the end of October so he would like to move before then. Otherwise he will have to find somewhere else.

I have said I can move in with my son as I would like to be away before winter here.

I just seem to be creating more  mess with boxes everywhere.

The way things are going with partial lockdowns all over the place, it's the best idea to move to your son asap, blackmagic before you're told you can't!

Do they know what's causing Cookie's organ failure, Eve? could he have eaten something poisonous?  Fingers crossed for his recovery.

Candy doesn't go to the vet until Monday and I'm already worrying about it.  She's really scared of the vet and I'm going to have to leave her at the door.  They can't guarantee she'll be ready to come home before we have to leave for the hospital, and if she isn't she'll be stuck there until we get home.  

No, Cookie is an indoor cat so no access to anything poisonous. They've detected a heart murmer and a build up of fluid in his abdomen so it's just wait and see at the moment.

Good thoughts for Candy on Monday. Hopefully she'll cope better than you think if she has to stay in while you're at the hospital. And specially good thoughts for you at the hospital.