UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

I'd love to Yantan but Richard has changed his mind and thinks 4 would be too much at the moment, but I haven't given up hope. So pleased that Tye stole Ruby's heart and mind and fingers crossed the right two are waiting for you when you're ready.

For Jazz:

https://www.fancydressball.co.uk/funny-costumes/novelty-costumes/adult-bubble-wrap-costume-ac570.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoaDGi7WI6AIVCLDtCh3RdAEbEAQYBSABEgK6APD_BwE

I think you did the right thing Owl. No point confronting them if you weren't feeling 100% and at least you got evidence against them.

I totally understand Eve. When we tried to introduce a 3rd dog to our established twosome it did not work as Archie wasn't having it. In retrospect I think Archie did us a favour as 3 would have been too much for us. I admire you and Richard having 3 - and such lovelies at that 👍❤❤❤

I bloody hope that was a joke Marion! I have bought nothing more than I need for 4 of us and I did a bulk order of toilet rolls but they are available all the time on Amazon so no stockpiling coz of carona virus.i have just made my own home hand sanitizer too.

How lovely that Tye turned out to be such a cracking lad who will now give another 2 Stafford a chance for a new life. There was actually 2 brindle sisters needing to go together but I can't remember where!

I had 3 dogs briefly....for 3weeks and then I had to have diesel PTS, to be fair...2 nutty staffys are enough for me!

My hands are getting dry from all the hand washing so I've had to order more hand cream.

Will we be running out of water next with everyone washing their hands under running taps for longer than usual? 😱😂

Edited by Yantan
  • Haha 1

Yes, the moon is very bright tonight.  I rarely see owls, but I hear them.  I see plenty of bats but yesterday I saw a rather unwelcome visitor mooching around under the bird feeder.  A big rat..very healthy sleek one, bold as brass as he looked at me watching him and didn't bat an eyelid, just sauntered off back into the shrubs.  Don't quite know what to do..he/she won't be alone, but I won't put poison down and I wouldn't back Candy against a rat! Anyway, she'd want to play with the blasted thing.