UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

Forgot to say..we agreed on a joint surveyor....she didn't respond to their solicitor so Monday cost my mum £440  more than it should have done, it would have been £880 split between the two properties.

So basically, she has not passed on our agreement to their joint surveyor and not passed any information onto our surveyor, not to mention the fact that I have done her job for her repeatedly and she has charged my parents a load of money for it

What a crock Griff. You could report her to the Law Society or whichever thing is set up to govern solicitors.

Suzeanna yes Ruby also had an ultrasound in addition to the 2 mammograms, one of those being with contrast dye. She did have a biopsy and has an appointment on Monday for the results.

Flybe has collapsed. We were due to fly to Southampton with them. However at this rate we wouldn't be surprised if our sailing isn't cancelled anyway.

Fortunately I always have hand cleanser in and we have 3 full bottles.

In the absence of cleanser if you feel you need something get a bottle of isopropyl (rubbing alcohol at least 60%) whilst it's still available. It's a useful thing to have in at any time as it's a great all round cleaner anyway. 

Best wishes for Ruby xxx

Legs are killing me after another two hours of walking today. Certainly getting me fit having a young dog again 🐶

Work is manic as we're a man down and I'm having to pick up a lot of the work as well as my own projects, which are busy enough as it is.  Walking Jac is my way of de-stressing.  He's got a lovely new friend called Clive. They luffs each other 😍

We're going to Rivington on Saturday. Been wanting to go for ages but never quite made it so I'm quite excited.  

• Like 3

Ruby's put in for a chargeback from her bank for our Flybe flights. The total was £127 so it's not a huge hit if we get nowt but we'd rather give it to charity than have it swallowed up like that.

We are OK for toilet rolls as I always like to keep a few in the cupboard so no need to buy more. Friends of friends and friend's family members who work in management in both Sainsbury's and Tesco's are reporting that the stores in their areas (here in Cumbria and The Midlands) have no loo rolls left at all!

We went to Gretna Gateway yesterday and I got some fabulous bargains in the Marks and Sparks & the Moulton Brown outlets.

Is everyone keeping fit and well?