UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

That's ridiculous Jazz, you can't make an appointment by phone and have tried writing and being ignored....is the Dr very far? Could you manage to get into the surgery and refuse to leave until they give you an appointment?

I had to walk past a screwdriver last week and I so very nearly picked it up...I wish I had to be honest, wouldn't feel any worse than I do now

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

tenants? you rent places out?

We have outbuildings there that tradesmen rent for storage & also rent parts of the land for industrial size skips . There's no power or water. Oh and we have a lovely retired couple who have an allotment there and keep the place in order in lieu of rent.  They and 2 other chaps, whose houses back onto the gardens, have areas to keep their chickens in too. 

Griff I know that despondent feeling when things aren't what you thought re a land dispute but don't let it get you right down because its not worth it. Those 2 neighbours are not worth it. 

• Like 1

I don't know whats going on at the rescue. shes online but she still hasn't answered my messages. the foster was supposed to go at the weekend to a new home. ive just found out someone else has resigned from the rescue admin

We all seem to be in the midst of drama today. I am caught between distressed owners of raccoon dogs (actually a pair escaped but female has not been seen), anxious birdwatchers who think they will breed like rabbits and eat all the birds on the reserve (they won't) and concerned/angry local residents.  Police are co-operating and doing their best, media are involved but that is always a double edged sword.