UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

ahhhh I must have started that too then lol

must learn to count dogs. made the bed, shut the door, doing other jobs. kevin does the lassie bit … got annoyed till I listened to him ….. shut merlin in the bedroom. they all checked he was ok  oops

Good to see where you have made some major differences, Jazz.

Kevin sounds like a helpful dog, bless him. 

Hot day again here so staying home and doing housework and laundry, then going to the reserve in the evening when it is cooler.

Where are you hoping to move to, Yantan?

34 minutes ago, owl said:

Where are you hoping to move to, Yantan?

Cockermouth, 13 miles along the A66. It's outside the national park so house prices aren't as bad as here although they aren't exactly low either. It's still got a thriving high street with a good range of shops, unlike here where it's all outdoor gear suppliers. It's also 13 miles closer to work for Ruby. 

I forgot to say to Jazz that I agree with Griff. There are no shortcuts /cheats. Just use it whenever you need something and providing the item is marked with the name Prime you should receive it the following day. 

Edited by Yantan
forgetfulness
  • Like 1

I love the house programmes too Jazz. Wish I could renovate houses for a living, would be in my element there.

Hope the decluttering and sale of your house progresses Yantan, and you get to move to where you want to be.

Was lovely here too today. Spent the afternoon in the garden mostly renovating an overgrown shrub which had taken over the bottom of the garden. Only half way through so hopefully can do the rest tomorrow. Did spend a bit of the time watching what our 'neighbours' were doing though lol. My back garden overlooks what used to be the ceramics factory where the Dunoon mugs used to be made. It's now been taken over by 'Men's Shed' https://menssheds.org.uk  I like watching their projects and today they were bringing a bee colony onto the land. Was really interesting to see them install a hive.

What a good idea Eve...I think that's brilliant! We have a thing here where you can go and learn how to repair things, 3d print etc

I bet Whitehaven is one of the cheap places..I love it because of my nan but it was a tad rough in parts

Cockermouth, that's the place with the gurning competition isn't it?

7 hours ago, griff said:

I bet Whitehaven is one of the cheap places..I love it because of my nan but it was a tad rough in parts

Cockermouth, that's the place with the gurning competition isn't it?

No, that takes place at The Egremont Crab Fair Griff.

There are some nice areas of Whitehaven but yeah I would call it rough. It was a major port in the Georgian era second only to Bristol and has some lovely Georgian properties but many are a bit run down. 

I had planned a lie in this morning, the first for a long while. So why was I up at 6.30am?