UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

I hope you find them Owl, but I really don't understand why people want to keep them as pets, they just aren't suitable!  Hope they weren't intending to breed them and make themselves a quick buck.  Unfortunately not a lot is known about them in Britain and people are always scared of what they don't know! 

Jazz, do you think the fuss that man made about his dogs..first he didn't want them, then he did....has made the owner of the rescue wonder if it's worth the hassle? It must be worrying when something like that happens and he gets police involved.

Griff, are the blokes doing up the house to actually live in, or is it a fixer upper that they intend to sell when it's fixed up? If the latter, it needs to be really clear who has right of access to what before it's sold on.  I think trying to talk sense to those two is a lost cause!

Hope all goes smoothly in France Eve, and you don't have any dramas to add.

No drama here, apart from me wondering what the oncologist is going to say when I see her on Friday and tell her I've stopped taking the Letrozole and have no intention of taking anything else either.  Don't think she's going to be happy, but tough.  My life, my decision.

that was all over. there was someone ready to adopt her. just want an update

if they are selling, they legally have to say if there are any problems

it is your life. I told mother to stop her treatment as it was horrible. 

Suzeanna, apparently they were going to rent it, then they were going to move in but the lad at the end said that Ashleigh had took on this project and it's a bit much....so who knows.... doesn't bother me not speaking to them and they have pee'd off 2 houses so far.

Suzeanna, definitely your life and your decision.  I hope your oncologist accepts that quality of life is the key here.

The raccoon dogs have been rescued by these people, who are very experienced with them. These 2 were received from someone who bought them 5 years ago for £50 because he felt sorry for them. Man had them squashed into cat carriers and was selling in pub.  Then man who bought them realised he could not cope.

It has been illegal since Feb of this year to sell or breed them but you can keep any that you have.

Hope they decide to just 'flip' it Griff and leave you in peace.

They are unusual looking dogs Blackmagic - is that who you're tracking Owl? Bit strange if there's two lots of escapees. (Just read your post Owl)

Agree, Suzeanna, your life, your decision. You need some measure of control and that's one area where you can take it.

Edited by eve
  • Like 1

Suzeanna, I am nowhere near as bad as you but my family know at some point I will say enough and I don't want to do it anymore... mums fine about it, dad not so much...mum knows where they will find me. I think quality over quantity, what's the point in sticking round if you are too tired, poorly or sore to enjoy life.... just make sure you leave one hell of a mark! When it's your time, give all those who have pee'd you off your true opinion...you should see my list lol

I honestly had never heard of a raccoon dog, I feel a bit sorry for them as I think maybe they deserve to be wild ..mind, I suppose that's the same as everything

It is the same pair and I didn't take Wispa to track them as I am not sure that she would. She did very well tracking a mini horse in deep snow a few years ago, but she knows mini horses.  Eve, they are not dogs at all, not sure what they are related to. 

Griff, an article I saw online says racoon dogs are bred in "fur farms", their fur is used for trims on parkas and such like.  That was where I saw that video..bloke had the poor thing by it's back legs, swung it and bashed its head on the floor then started to skin it.  It kept coming round so he bashed it again. The fashion industry has a lot to answer for, ditto cosmetics.  

Well I hope you have a lovely day doing nothing

Suzeanna, that's why I won't got in Selfridge's or some funny shop that starts with a t in our town, Steve went In the one in town and I went nuts coz they sell fur trimmed parkers from coyote's...he won't go back in now

Got a drs appt at 1 with the same lady I saw last time, she was really nice so hopefully will be again today

• Like 1

Happy birthday Yantan xx 

Male raccoon dog seen on home farm early this morning but legged it when spotted. Food is being left also baited traps so hopefully they will stay around there. 

Police made a sensible press release but Lincs live website exaggerated it to the max, to say two very dangerous animals are on the loose.

Not getting Wispa involved in this one as she has only done dogs and a mini horse. A fellow dog searcher is lending wildlife cameras and night goggles.

• Like 2