UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Happy Gotcha Day gorgeous Wispa 💋❤❤🎂

We are going to Penrith this afternoon and will drop off all Archie's dog food and treats at a local animal rescue shop. Whether they re-sell it or send it to the rescue centre is up to them but either way it gets used up.

Nice when you have workmen who like dogs.

When the lads came to do the fences a couple of weeks ago, they said they'd be here 9-9.30, at 8.20 I had let Kota into the garden, I heard barking and I went out....I found John and another lad in my garden with Kota the crappiest guard dog on the planet zooming up and down being fussed by john....I guess at least she barked lol

I hate getting new laptops...I can't be faffed with setting them up

Went and got my shoes fixed, he said as the tips were virtually new I could get away with one...so £3.50, then I got out of control and spent a tenner that I don't have on 2 dresses lol

Griff do you live in the 1950's? TWO dresses for a tenner! 

Well I have had an eventful afternoon. We were loading the car with dog food for the rescue and junk for the tip when a neighbour, who was parking his car behind us, ran into me pinning me between the two cars. What a %^$*"!@% shock! He said he didn't see me, though I am big enough not to miss, and in any case had I not been there he would obviously crashed into the back of the car! It hurt like hell for a few minutes and one leg is a bit tingly and hot still but I don't think there is any lasting damage.

Ruby took me for belated birthday afternoon tea in Penrith afterwards which was very nice indeed.

Happy Gotcha Wispa, happy new floor Jazz and happy new dress Griff! 

Yantan, get a doorbell with the extra one that just sits anywhere in the house so you will def hear it. 

Saw an oncologist today, big Romanian guy instead  of the Indian lady I saw last time but he was very nice, said totally the right thing to do to stop the letrozole but he does want me to try anastrozole. He said if same side effects then don't take it.  He's booking me another ct scan in July. He gave me a hug when I went... same as the vascular consultant! It's making me nervous!

• Like 1