UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

katie decided in the night she didn't want to sleep in her bed, on my bed, but be nose to nose with me. normally that would be lovely, but with her 'death breath'  I was choking. she wasn't impressed I reacted like that so moved away a bit. phew

im off to London to meet up with people on the disabled group I belong to. I have a suitcase of stuff for them to sell or put in their care packs. need Imodium now, just in case

Hope you had a great day out Jazz.

Was a lovely sunny day here and very nearly warm - well for Scotland lol.

Son and daughter in law are coming over shortly and we're all going out for dinner. Another night of no cooking - yay. Should start getting dressed up soon. Well, at least wear something that isn't covered in muddy paw prints like I am at the moment. Dog hairs seem to be an essential accessory though, can't go out without them lol.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday evening xx

nick got to Scotland and has settled in well. the lady is very happy

it was lovely meeting the people in person. went well till I hurt my hip on the escalator on the way back. staff were straight there to help. people stopped to offer painkillers and advice. they wanted to call an ambulance, but I didn't want one so they helped me to the next train. 

Watch it with your hip Jazz. Don't go making it worse.

I hope you had a nice meal with your family Eve.

Came down to lots of wet towels and poop this morning. Towels in the washer, poop removed, hall floor steam cleaned and nice smelly candle on. We are good to go.

someone threw up over my duvet cover last night, so that's ready for the line

I had my son come out and get the box so I didn't have to get off the scooter xx

its mouses 8th birthday today. so much has happened since we got her. she was a nightmare, but my 'go to dog' now

I've been reading up on The QM2 and apparently they have formal and informal nights for dinner, although the informal nights still require a level of smartness.  However there are also other more relaxed places to eat if you don't want to go in the main dining rooms. They also have 24 hour room service. You get breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included in the price.  They'll have to use a crane to lift me off the ship when we get to NYC! We aren't coming back on her but flying the return leg.  I've seen a video of The QM sailing the Atlantic in a winter storm with 30 and 40 foot waves and she hardly sways in it. The one thing I don't like is that she sails fairly close to where the Titanic went down :ohno02:

Griff bugger off. It's raining here and cold.

Happy Birthday to little Mouse :circle:   :wub: