UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

I hope all has gone well with Katie and you soon have her back safe and sound Jazz. 

Archie has had a really nasty bout of acid reflux today. He was drooling bile poor little man. It was getting to the point that I thought I was going to have to take him to the vets when he started perking up a little. He really needs something on his stomach afterwards but he didn't want his food or his treats. Then I had a brainwave. I had some sliced cooked turkey in the fridge, which was meant for my tea tonight with a salad, so I tried that and bingo! Fortunately I found some fish fingers in the freezer so I will have those with my salad.

Having eaten he felt much better and had a few bites of his ordinary wet food.  Shortly after I lifted him up on his sofa and within a minute he was sound asleep where he remains. 

In the midst of all this our old dog walker called with her puppy and little girl, both of whom are gorgeous with a capital guh. Unfortunately it meant I couldn't ask them in and possibly add to Archie's stress but I had a few minutes chat with them in the garden. The puppy is a lighter coloured edition of my George so of course I was smitten. Izzie, the little girl, is super cute and adorable and the bond she and the puppy have is really lovely to see.

Yay, well done Katie. Is she home or staying in tonight?

Big hugs to Archie, hope he has a peaceful evening.

Nothing much here to report. Did a homecheck today for a lovely little staffie puppy who's already had a horrendous life at only 7 months. Seemed a lovely home so fingers crossed it all works out.

Wishing a great evening to everyone xx

• Like 1

Hope Katie does o.k

Also hope Archie has a better day tomorrow

Awww well done Eve, my Kota was 10 weeks when I got her and I was her 4th home! Onwards and upwards for the little pup

Vets tonight for immunotherapy for deags, mums been busy preparing for her friends surprise 50th tomorrow...I am going too to help set up and I like Sandra too. Popped out to give some stuff to Steve and came back and tried the dress on I bought the other week, mum and dad said it was just slightly too tight but tonight it fits!!

Aw, more gentle hugs to Katie. And a huge one for you Jazz. Glad you've got her home. I'm really not into Mother's day but my son is coming over on Sunday too. He always gets me something whatever I say. Hopefully he didn't spend too much.

Enjoy your party Griff. Rock that dress xx

So pleased Archie is feeling better Yantan.

My mums beggering off on holiday for mothering Sunday...I have given her her card and just put £20 in it...she can get a drink or put it towards a meal or something. My brother asked me what their plans were for holiday...I only know where they are going and when they are back home, he has turned up on their holiday in the past so I am saying nothing!

My lovely gp finishes today, I am gutted and don't hold out much hope for me now, she was ace...I could leave her a note if I felt bad and she would see if I needed an appointment but was happy to let me do my own thing, this lot... well I can't see a Dr just advanced nurse practitioners who have no clue what's up with me and if I do get to a gp...they just want to send me to casualty all the time! It's simple, if they don't know how to look after me, call my consultant for help