UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 19 Here we go again!

Jazz

Glad Archie ate his steak at last, hope the reflux stays away!

I read the other week that GP's are being strictly rationed on the number of people they can refer for scans, we are costing the NHS too much money, you know!

I did my hair this afternoon..not quite sure whether I like it or not.  It looks different colours under different lights and no doubt it'll look different again in daylight.  The oncologist will think she's got a new patient! Philip likes it, which is good.

• Like 1

Suzeanna, my hair is like that.. it's supposed to be medium ash blonde, it's more red in most lights but with light directly on it it does look blonde....Marion knows what I look like and blonde I am not. I am sure you will get used to it, I went from black to light brown to Reddy (blonde my eye)

Having now seen it in proper daylight, yes it's ok!  My appointment is 11.45, will be leaving at about 11.15 to make sure we can park but I'll be amazed if we're waiting less than an hour.  Fingers crossed everything is stable, don't want to have to up the med regime.

• Like 1

The first thing she said was good results!  The whatever they are in my chest have got smaller and the vertebral ones are stable.  Stay on the letrozole, and if the side effects get too much take them every other day.  I see her again in three months and then have another scan in 6 months.  Feeling very relieved!  Your good thoughts obviously have helped, now can you work on the Lottery please?

• Like 2