UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 19 Here we go again!

Jazz

do you know how many people walk past my bungalow, in a cul de sac while im trying to sleep? TOO BLOODY MANY!

I feel crap. want to sleep. dogs jump off the bed, zoe cant get back on the bed. mine all wake me to see to her. give up, im up again.  heatings on, wrapped up in a blankie

ooh, get you Marion in a posh house lol. I love seeing things through the eyes of children

hope you managed to get some kip Jazz

you made up with Steve yet Griff?

frustrating re the eye drops Snow

I have done very little today apart from walking the dogs and cooking the usual meals. Got a severe case of 'cantbebothereditis'.  Not usually this lazy and not usually bothered by winter blues or anything. Will give myself a shake and hopefully get on with stuff tomorrow. Maybe...

Everyone deserves a lazy day Eve, enjoy it!

I had a lovely surprise today, the postman brought a card from a couple who bought a Pomeranian pup from us about 25 years ago! They've always kept in touch at Christmas, and last Christmas she'd said that her husband had recovered from bowel cancer.  I mentioned my cancer and that I had a scan coming up in January, so they sent a card saying they hope all went well, and how much they loved Benji and so happy we chose them to be his new mum and dad (he's long gone, of course.) I thought it was so very kind of them to think of me.  

That was very sweet of them Sue. I've had the YAG laser before on the other eye which is why I'm a little anxious as he did say that it might have been that which contributed to the macular hole that kicked all this off and lost me my central vision in that eye, he said my risk factor has increased to around 25% from about 5% however the hole can also be caused by raised pressures & no real way of telling what actually caused it and given my pressures are now lowered and being treated hopefully that particular risk is lessened. Given that if I don't have it then the clouding will get worse and worse until I can't see I don't really have much of a choice - I do know that once I've had it then my vision will be back to normal almost instantly. 

didn't  mean to quote. cant get rid of it

workmans been outside since 8.10. hes just knocked, after me going out there again. the parts not in! hes back outside trying to sort it. im in so much pain I cant get dressed, so not in the mood

Edited by Jazz

That was a lovely gesture from Benji's parents Suzeanna. 

We've had some snow. The high fells are coated and down here it's tried on and off to snow all morning. Parts of the garden are white.

My hurty shoulder is very hurty today. It's making me swear.

I see it's Alex Merle's birthday today so just in case she looks in or anyone is in touch with her to pas it on I'm wishing her a happy birthday. 

I hoovered too, Jazz - the whole house. The dogs were out with the dogwalkers this morning so I thought I'd crack on with it while I had some peace.

We've had lots of snow today but the sun is really strong this afternoon so hopefully it'll melt it away.

OH is off down to London this afternoon so I can please myself what to have for dinner again - oh the excitement lol.

Seeing all the birthdays every day makes you realise how many members have disappeared. I'm friends with some of them on Facebook, though not many, and I don't post on there all that much