UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

Who is Jake Woods?

Have they ruled out a urine infection for your dad, Eve? Hope the ab's work quickly.

I was right about Freddie the collie! Followed Philip home this morning and best him to our front door! He was delighted to see me but he was ushered back out, we were going out. Rang his owner later and he was back home. We may have to move... He knows where we live.

• Like 3

Hahaa at Freddie the collie. You'll have to move under the cover of darkness and leave a false trail.

Archie is now refusing to eat dog food. All he wants is turkey. He wee'd all over the kitchen last night. We think there were at least 3 separate ones. Good job we have a steam cleaner.

We are eating leftovers today.

Muffin the terrier who I have been trying to trap all month was found today. Someone spotted her in a field of cabbages on Christmas Eve so her people walked their other 2 terriers round the field yesterday and then again today, and the little sweeties found their sister hiding in a really thick hedge bottom. Out since 30 Nov, thin but very fit and well. It has made my Christmas.

• Like 2

Well, Steve was supposed to go to a family get together....he got the address but no time to attend....so he waited... and waited, he then messaged and asked if it was too late to go ( 5pm) to be told " too late and there's plenty of food left" that was from his cousin, his sister was there and didn't get in touch to ask where he was and he lives 5 mins away and nobody bothered popping up with a plate of food! I don't like most of my family but I won't ever leave somebody on their own... especially not at Christmas, if it wasn't for my mum...this would be the 4 the year he had missed out on Christmas dinner and my presents are the only ones he got. He drives me mad sometimes but I think that's a really nasty thing to do...me and my brother tolerate each other but we wouldn't leave each other to spend Christmas day alone.

My girls have been so very good with Andrew, Kota has gone from a dog needing to be sedated when he comes to a dog who after playing up..gets put out the room, let back in...learnt after the third time to be calm. She is currently in mourning as he has headed home and has been all over the house looking for him...bless her, she adores him but the feeling isn't mutual lol

Eve...i too thought urine infection...in older people it can have an horrific impact, also sepsis is quite a big thing at the moment...but I am sure they are looking into all of that

Hospital for me tomorrow... I think I will be getting told off, ahhhh well, I shall smile sweetly at him and all will be good lol

My cousin has just been in touch, was telling me it's her Anniversary with her partner new year's Day...they have been together a year...they moved in together a few months back and she was just telling me she had hoped she would have got an engagement ring!! She was dead disappointed, and I pointed out that they haven't been together long and already live together.

Edited by griff

Bucket loads of good vibes being sent Archie's way and big hugs to you and Ruby Yantan.

So pleased the little terrier was found Owl and is back with her family.

What flavour is the little foster Jazz?

Good luck at the hospital Griff. That was really selfish of Steve's family.

My dad is prone to UTIs so it may well be but he seems different to other times he's had them. He's not delirious or disorientated - very sleepy but quite 'with it' when he wakes up. It was very busy in the ward yesterday so I didn't get a chance to talk to the staff nurse. Hopefully find more out today.