UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

I just Googled "Google Passwords" and clicked on the first link it returned which took me to my saved passwords. It worked in Opera too not just Chrome.

Archie has had a nice medium rare steak for his tea and thoroughly enjoyed it. His auntie Jan and uncle Vin came to see him today but he didn't seem to recognise them and this is a couple he has always loved and always been very excited to see. They've been through this with one of their own dogs so were very understanding. 

Jazz, could someone bring you some chappie, you can smoosh that up, mix it with water and syringe it

Furious here, mum went yesterday...I washed up last night..dad went to the pub, I dashed to town and back today after getting up early to unlock the door for the courier for his new top being delivered...I washed up again this evening after realising he was getting ready to go to the pub again, lazy b*stard didn't even empty the bin! So I have done that too. He sat there before my brother came and did nothing while I nearly died polishing and tidying...think I may be using a lot of pots tomorrow!!

Edited by griff

Very smart forum upgrade Mr Pingu, thank you!

Glad that Archie enjoyed his steak. Funny you should mention about him not recongising his visitors... we met one of Meg's favourite dog walkers this morning for the first time in a week or so and I'm not sure she recognised him. She certainly didn't rush up to him the way she does normally.

Poor Archie had awful acid reflux again this morning, a really bad bout. He was howling at one point although we can't be sure that was down to his reduced mental capacity. It seems that any sort of oral medication triggers the acid. I'm not giving him any Vivitonin again until we can see the vet. 

He more than made up for the dry night the night before last as the kitchen floor was swimming in wee when I came down. Poor little fella

Thankfully Pingu came to my rescue and I can now get in on my PC.  

We had a very showy c*** pheasant strutting his stuff in the garden earlier, he and the squirrel were competing for the seeds on the ground.  Candy took exception to her garden being invaded by strange birds as well as ruddy squirrels so chased them both away.  I've seen pheasants in the fields around here, but not had one in the garden before.

Lol...I love the sweary filter😂😂😂

I am actually going out for a couple of pints😀 dad's gone off already but will meet him up the pub later, hopefully he won't be too far behind me so he can keep the boys in check...I am as polite as I can be and don't want to hurt people's feelings and my dad just tells them to bog off and leave me alone lol..I prefer to buy my own drinks and I don't mind anyone saying I look nice but when they keep annoying me, my temper goes quite quick.

Apparently at the wedding my mum is at one of the girls has broken her foot......dancing!!! She is being pushed round in a wheelchair today