UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

Definitely Jazz, all the fun sure is in handing them back :jammin: I'm not bothered really as I have a headache today and as long as I get to see them in a couple of weeks time that'll do me.

It's pretty cold here today but at least it's not raining.

I have 4 of the little monsters to deal with in one go lol... they are good girls really, I do find I am knackered after.... guess it's because I am not used to it and me trying to chase a toddler is quite funny. Ellie Mae is a tom boy like me, Cara is a princess and the worst form of punishment is the threat of removing her nail varnishes lol... Darcie is just hilarious..refuses to sleep, chucks food all over the shop and Orla.... well she is so easy to please, such a happy baby.

Yantan I cannot ride a bicycle. Regardless of this fact I rode one for many years until I realised it was totally stupid to risk my life.

Wispa was bouncing around by midday demanding a walk, so we did have a short one. She was less knocked out by yesterday's efforts than I was.

Love that bike Yantan, even I could probably manage to ride that and I've never mastered riding a bike. Probably because I've never had one - what a deprived child I was lol

Glad Wispa recovered quickly from the longer walk, Owl. Hope you do too.

The stone circle looks lovely Griff. You've done a brilliant job supervising lol

Been raining all day here and meant to be like that for the next few days. Bit stormy as well. Went to football this afternoon and the ride on the ferry across to the mainland was a tad 'interesting'

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

Lol...Eve, we can get you a bike and some stabilisers...never too late!

Lol...I did do a superb job supervising.... I just went round putting stuff right at the end as he never listens! It bugs me that he doesn't listen as it makes the job twice as long