UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

Hope today is shaping up better for you Griff.

Suzeanna I was wondering if you looked somewhat similar to this chaps wife.

Archie was running like a daft thing up and down a steep grassy bank this morning. I didn't think he still had it in him!

• Like 1

Good ol' Archie!!!

Mum and dad have flown to Spain and I have found the shed leaking... will wait for a break in the rain and move the stuff out.

Also can't get hold of Steve, I am hoping he has forgotten to turn his phone on....he is at work at about 2, if I haven't heard by then I will have to wait until he has finished and try to get up to his place....I know he hasn't fallen out with me as he was fine on the phone last thing last night... his phone is usually on by 7am

Spent the whole day faffing with my dad's phone, he is getting ripped off on his contract but as he won't speak on the phone I can't do anything...managed to install the o2 app eventually so I can do his contract with out him needing to talk

• Like 2

I am sure they do Eve...deep down somewhere, some .. cough cough.. Steve struggle to say things but he has said he would miss me...shocker! I am lucky though....I have my mum, dad, aunty, cousin and Steve should I need them .... well my cousin and Steve at a push lol

Eve ..I tried to post a pic of my completed circle but photobucket was being a nob

My rule of no tracking for more than an hour followed by a lift back to the car was broken today as we ended up an hour away down a disused railway track which is now a cycle and walking path ... with no road access except at the beginning. So we had to walk back. At least it was flat, and we found an area with a lot of scent where the AWOL terrier seems to be hanging out next to a clear shallow river. But Wispa was very stiff after resting this evening. A day at home in the garden tomorrow.

• Like 1

No one's fault as we did not know where the trail would lead us, and it was an unusual place. We could not have got a quad bike there either! Wispa seems fine today anyway. But we are still planning a day at home with maybe some tidying up in garden.

Bit of a frost this morning.

When we were in Copenhagen a couple of years ago I was struck by the bicycles they all had with boxes on the front. They would pile kids, dogs, shopping or whatever into the box and be on their merry way. I think Owl and Wispa need one of these!

https://www.christianiabikes.com

Griff we had a similar flagged circle in our last house. I loved it.

I'm meeting up with Evie and her family later today. I can't wait to see what they've done with their camper van.