UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Better Be A Good One

Jazz

ive put weight on, need to lose it again. so walked the dogs over the field again today. feeling it now. ankles are huge, but felt good doing it.

my friend is taking me to the kennels tomorrow. she was buying food, but didn't tell her hubby, who has just gone out and paid full price. oh well lol

I now also have an orchid courtesy of one of the lads sisters as they really appreciate me letting them have the CCTV..I would do it for most people and it did me good to learn how to transfer the footage

Jazz... can he not take it back??

Oh dear Suzeanna, th frustrating thing about being awake at silly o'clock is, you can't get on with hoovering, cooking etc as people are asleep and you have to be quiet.

Marion, hope things go well for Ruby today... thinking of you both

We tracked a chihuahua yesterday and going back today. Only about 16 miles from where we live. Going back today. I am always surprised at the way people immediately go on Facebook and say someone must have stolen him or he would have been seen. He was last seen on Monday beetling off into fields and woodland. Needle in a haystack, if Wispa had not been able to follow the trail. As he was 48 hours ahead of us we did not expect to find him but we got a direction and will continue today. Not surprised he was not seen as it is arable fields and if no one is working in them they are deserted.

What annoys me, is when a dog is found umpteen people immediately say oh, I'll have him/her. They don't seem to care that the law says it must be reported to the Dog Warden, or that a frantic owner may be searching for their lost or stolen dog!

I went back to sleep around 5.15. Philip's alarm went off at 5.45. Anyone got some matchsticks to keep my eyes open?