UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Any bother from him Owl and just report to the council and police...I believe that now a landlord is held equally responsible for problem tenants...so if he keeps causing an issue the landlord will be given an ultimatum..sort him or chuck him out!

The landlord is his ex partner's step dad so is very likely to chuck him out anyway. Nothing to do with council but if there is any trouble will report to police as she has asked me to do. He has not given me any grief, quite the reverse, it is a domestic issue so far.

I mean if he causes a noise nuisance... rubbish etc you call the council.I am sure his landlord will deffo want him out, maybe with him gone she will come back (hopefully she is nice?)

We have a lot of issues here, some are housing association properties, others are private rent, but it just seems a common factor that people are inconsiderate now...one guy lives in a block of flats, there are12 tenants, he urinates and messes in the hallway when drunk and the other tenants have to clean it up! The housing association let him off as he has "learning difficulties" that Bloke is smarter than me! Yet the same HA, have threatened a lady with mental health issues (part of her illness is hoarding) with eviction unless she clears the flat out as it's allegedly a fire hazard...yet the complaints of 10 other tenants are ignored with regards the hallway being used as a toilet...he is just drunk and goes where he wants... including doing the same on the bus, he won't get Steve's bus so I don't have to play seat roulette (people often end up sat in a wet seat)

He wouldn't cause a noise or rubbish nuisance. He is basically a decent and very hard working guy with usually high standards but has recently been overdoing the beer and it has got out of hand. The lady is lovely and we get on very well. Luckily she has local family to support her, which is good as her autistic 5 yr old is a handful. The little lad needs calm sensible people around him so she had no option but to put his needs first and leave.

• Like 1

I haven't been to the hospital, my foot is very sore, I have had to put a shoe on as I am getting picked up in a moment and it's bloody killing! I won't go to hospital for a broken toe as they do nothing for it..last time when I did my fingers they didn't even x-ray just taped them

Are you sure it is not an infection?

Last night we had a bit of rain. Not much, but the pressure has dropped and the temp is forecast a pleasant 20 for the day with a good breeze. Wispa and I slept from midnight to 7 am. This is our normal routine but we have not done it for weeks. I have been waking up several times a night and starting the day feeling awful, aching all over. A minor change in the weather ... and we are both feeling epic hehe

It's gone muggy here and it's very overcast. We had some really good showers of rain from about teatime until the early hours. We need it! From August 5th we are going to be getting some water restrictions because there has been such a drop in our water reservoirs, lakes etc..

Griff, not meaning to be a nag, but keep an eye on that toe just in case its not what you think.

Ruby is home today as her side/back is paining her. She can't help but wonder if it's because the tumour is growing. It's tomorrow she sees the surgeon in Newcastle. The appointment is for 5.45pm so we won't be back until about 9pm as we will have to stop off to somewhere to have our tea on the way back.

Yantan, tell Ruby to try not to worry. She may well be unconsciously holding herself differently and that's making muscles ache. If they said it was completely contained in the kidney I doubt it would have spread that quickly.

Review wasn't too bad thanks Jazz. She did try to convince me I need something to slow down my heart rate and something to thin my blood, I pointed out that the chemo thins my blood anyway, and my heart is jogging along quite well (if rather erratically at times) and the last thing I need is more tablets! From reading forums for people on Letrozole I found that it's best to stay on one brand of tablets, but no, they can't stipulate that. You get whatever's in the warehouse when they order. I said that'll be the cheapest then? and she had to admit that was correct. We must save the NHS money so they can spend it on more and more managers!

• Like 1

It's deffo not an infection but I am seeing my favourite GP tomorrow...my chemist got me an appointment

I hope you have no hold ups tomorrow Yantan and that the appointment goes well

Hahaha, Suzeanna...our drs Try that, getting you to try and drop meds to save their budget...I just say my consultant said ventolin... it's listed ventolin, not salbutamol. My chemist is lovely, let me pick which brand of tabs I wanted

• Like 1

Glad you're seeing a doctor anyway Griff, even if they do say there's nothing they can do it will rule out anything sinister. I phoned the local chemist and asked can they get me a specific brand, they said no. Thanks a lot. I tried Boots in Chesterfield and they said yes of course (after a conversation with a pleasant young man with a strong foreign accent who assured me that the brands are all the same...erm, no, hundreds of women would disagree with you there! He did say even if they don't have the brand I want in stock they will order it in.

You saying no hold ups for Yantan..I got a mental picture of her in a pair of hold up stockings. There is obviously something wrong with me!

• Like 1