UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

she filled the tooth instead of taking it out. that will do for now

right! Monday when lewis took the dogs out, someone dripped blood, didn't know who. mouse has just weed pure blood. ill see if the vet can see her with honey tomorrow, but cant get a urine sample. bugger

ideally they like a fresh sample jazz but just record the time you took the sample and tell them you had to put it in the fridge...my ex's dog did that early hours of the morning, had to have the emergency vet out, cost a bl**dy fortune but it was a kidney infection, the amount of blood is shocking though...it's not really that much, just mixed with the urine looks like tonnes

been and done my good deeds, done everyones jobs for them annnnndddd........forgot to get my own stuff!! brilliant

I have had to give Archie a bath as he's scratching and it's likely grass mites. He seems to get bothered with them every September. Fortunately I keep shampoo from the vets in for just this thing. I have had to change his name though. From now on he will be known as Fluff Butt.

It took me longer to clean the bathroom afterwards and bring all the towels down - it's surprising how much fight a 14 year old dog has in him!

I hope the pee sample will be OK for tomorrow Jazz. You can only get what you can get and get it when you can. I know what I mean!

Oh dear Griff. Is it stuff you can iive without until another day? Maybe someone else could get whatever it is for you tomorrow? Or is that a silly expectation?

I'm getting mightly tired of the Tango man in the White House and Kim Jong Idiot playing my-dick-is-bigger-than-yours. Sigh.

Hahaha, i was livid with kot the other night, she rolled in poop for the 4th night in a row and it was sooooooo bad i had to bath her, the stink was terrible, i wish people would pick up after their dogs

I have no clue what's going on Yantan.....i try not to watch the news if i can help it

Errrr well everyone is at work but my mum would fetch stuff for me if desperate, i can live without it all though

After a week of wet and windy we have had 18 degrees today.

JIm had his 6 month check up after his cancer op and all clear. He doe have 4 pinpoints on his lung but they don't know what it is so recommend a follow up scan in January - should be 3 months but he said he was happy to leave it until January to avoid hospital at Christmas time.

We live downstairs as we have two bedrooms and a shower room downstairs and two bedroom and a bathroom upstairs. JIm is upgrading the shower room so all that is left is the toilet and lots of holes in the concrete floor. I've said when the toilet goes we are sleeping upstairs as I am not going upstairs to the toilet during the night.

We are putting underfloor heating in as the concrete floor is cold in the winter, and a wet room shower, new toilet and wash hand basin. Because we are moving the shower controls and changing the position of the basin it has needed replumbing and the pipes are all under the concrete floor- hence the holes in the floor.

In the process JIm discovered why it takes so long for the hot water to appear at the kitchen sink. The water goes half way round the house and back agin to reach the tap. So that has been changed.

I just hope we never have a burst in the pipes embedded in the concrete. The new plumbing that JIm has put in are all hidden behind the wall panels so more easily accessed.

It seemed a good idea at the time but kinda grew like Topsy.