UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

That's annoying Jazz!

The dog walker brought Archie back after his walk and he's never moved off the sofa since. Result!

Piddling down here - what's new?

I am slow cooking brisket and it smells amazing but won't be ready for another couple of hours. Can't wait, nom nom nom.

from the chest nipples. it might have already spread.

id love to keep her as shes so perfect, and doesn't need to be moved from place to place, but then I cant help other dogs, and don't know if my housing association will let me keep a 5th. I don't know what to do. listen to my heart or head

so I get in bed, someone has weed all over it, so change the bedding. good job Im always buying sleeping bags, wash the floor and go to sleep. 1.30 im up for a wee. someone must have let a big dog in as the floor was covered in poo! so that was cleaned up. I was up before 7 putting the first of 3 wash loads in

why do we have dogs lol

From Dave's website (in Alonissos)

Gerry Died: Peacefully in her sleep this morning, the day after her birthday, with Dave in the bed beside her and her childhood bear on her pillow. After 9 years of fighting this terrible disease, the cancer may have killed Gerry but it was a Pyrrhic victory. The cancer died with Gerry so it may have won the battle but it never won the war against her. Following Greek tradition, after a death in the family, Dave has put the website into official mourning for 40 days from today. My darling girl said she wasn't afraid of dying she just didn't want to leave me. RIP Gerry.

I'm crying for a couple I've never met.

I'm so sorry to hear that sad news Suzeanna.

Well can you please keep that rain to yourself Griff. Although very overcast here, apart from a couple of little showers, we remain dry! It would be nice to keep it that way for a couple of days.

What havoc nature is wreaking in the Caribbean and southern USA. And now an earthquake in Mexico. Awful.