UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

Yesterday was shocking here from about mid morning on. Really heavy rain which continued overnight. Today is a little brighter as at least we are having dry spells between the heavy showers. It's turned colder though & is still very blowy.

Least we haven't had what they've had in Florida!

our weather is a bit changeable and apparently we are getting a storm tonight...oh joy Lol!!

i am still ill, i think i must have a virus...yay for me, i felt awful yesterday...i am living on painkillers, i have told my mum i have been poorly as when she walks in i will no doubt look like crap Lol

I hope you soon feel better Griff :flowers:

Better weather has tried to break out today but its not winning. We too are supposedly in for a storm tonight. I've been out in the garden making sure that things can't knocked over, lifted up or whatever but there's only so much you can do. No doubt I will have missed something.

i have given in and booked for a blood test, i rung the Drs and asked if there was a sore throat bug going round but the receptionist said no...she didn't offer an appointment so i didn't ask for one Lol

I think we are due for the storm tonight too....i can't be bothered with going out and moving stuff so it can blow around, no doubt the fence will come down...would be about right

yes i am having a blood test Jazz, i get given forms from the hospital and book with a chemist...whenever i get a sore throat i am supposed to get a blood test but i felt rough, was on my own and couldn't be bothered walking...lazy little devil Lol...mind you there are no blood tests at the weekend anyway...only a&e and despite what my drs say i refuse to go to casualty for a sore throat!

Happy Gotcha Day Candy :cheer: :comic19: :flowers: Wow! That year has gone fast.

That's better news Jazz although not nice for Poppy to have an infection.

Was anyone troubled by Storm Aileen last night? I slept through anything that happened here. I did notice a couple or so slates lying in the streets when I walked back from leaving my car at the garage (service and MOT)