UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

Owl, my mate got hit by a car when we were teenagers, he was in hospital for months and months on a venitlator and in a coma...he did come round and he did have brain damage...he is now however o.k...not perfect, don't get me wrong but he now has children, lives a good life and to look at him the only way you would know there was anything wrong is the limp he has. I will keep good thoughts going to your friend, she has made it this far and i hope they get her off the venitlator again asap

Jazz, i was offered a half plate from the dentist and i have only lost the teeth down one side of my mouth...i was going to have to pay £200 odd national health and then when i saw a different dentist...she refused! i really struggled to eat and my left canine is now ground down as my bite has altered...hope you get her to agree to a plate

Suzeanna, can you please go and have a word with the Dr?? i am off to the cardiologist about my 122 pulse rate on thursday, not looking forward to it at all Lol

• Like 2

Griff, the first time I experienced AF we went to A&E and I was whizzed into a cubicle and wired up to an ECG machine..and left. Philip said my heart rate was topping 200 and the alarm kept going off on the machine, all that happened was a nurse came in and turned the alarm off! I'm not that convinced there's any point in seeing a doc of any sort. Either it steadies up or it doesn't.

Any more news today about Angela, Owl?

I would ask for a referral to a cardiologist Suzeanna...they have suggested (the cardiology) team that i be seen and my pulse is only 122

That's great they have raised the money Jazz

Owl..fingers crossed for Angela

Hair dyed, fake tan applied, toe nails and finger nails painted including my ring finger on my left hand done in purple to highlight domestic violence...will look presentable tomorrow night when i go to see my mates..fingers crossed we make it this time lol

Just had update, Angela has made even more eye contact today and more leg movement. Doctor says next few days will tell. I am going for the day on Weds. Getting Wispa back tomorrow and returning her to Isobel on Tues eve. Then Isobel is bringing her up to me on Weds night.

• Like 1