UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

Owl.....i really hope today brings positive news for your friend

Jazz, find a friend to go with...do it, have the 50th you wanted and sod him

piddling down here too...waiting for the mechanic to come...don't know what time at

lewis is coming at ten. I said ill have the 2 dogs in the hall. ill have to think hard how to do that. think ill put merlin in the kitchen, mouse in the bedroom, then shut the others in the living room. no, jerry will have a go at honey. honey in the bedroom, merlin in the kitchen, then mouse in the hall. mmmmmm

Angela is now breathing independently to amazement of doctors, but still has not woken up although sedation has been reduced. Tomorrow a brain scan will be done.

I will be taking Wispa down to Isobel late this afternoon, and returning home. Then I will come home for the night and go to Hull first thing tomorrow by train.

Thank you all for your continuing good thoughts.

• Like 1

Yeah...totally agree with talking to them, my nan was in a coma but she could deffo hear as she smiled at me, also music can help and familiar smells..i really hope that her body is just taking a bit of a rest and she has no permanent damage

Wispa is now settled in with Finlay. They were very happy to see each other. Finlay has a sore paw and has been miserable and whingey, so Isobel is hoping Wispa will cheer him up. I am glad to be home. It is only 45 miles easy driving each way but I am feeling so upset that it takes mega concentration to drive well.

No change with Angela. Still unconscious but still breathing ok.

• Like 2

Lol my 2 know nothing useful at all Lol...well they do the usual doggy stuff which is a miracle in itself Lol

i am going to go and sit and rock in the corner..this car business is driving me nuts!! the mechanic couldn't do the job due to software so the cars going to an indy garage...rung the lad i use for recovery...phone ringing out and arabic voicemail, turns out he is in dubai...now wonder my minutes dropped Lol. So calling the garage for a recovery recommnedation as i am sending a 5 series bmw m sport and the keys unaccompanied...no answer, been trying for ages, eventually got them, will call me back in 10 minutes....that's half an hour ago...doing my head in, i need to go to the jewellers today and g fetch a bottle of gin for my mums cousin

We taught Archie "back up" which is not exactly the right words to describe what he does. We use this command when we want to go first through a gate or door. He immediately moves to the side and sits. Though these days it's not so immediate because of his hearing loss!

I taught George to give a high five and to "die for the Queen". When I pointed my finger at him and said bang he'd lie down and pretend to be dead.

Bloody hell Griff I hope you get all that sorted. I hate waiting for people to get in touch. It's never quick enough! I'm waiting now to hear about a holiday cottage and it's doing my head in.