UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Owl....a lady with taste!!!!

Mum has seen Steve this morning and apparently they had a long chat....he was apparently just trying to explain things the other day about his phone and that?? he actually for the first time ever asked my mum if i was o.k...he had obviously been looking at me the other day as he said to my mum i had lost a lot of weight, hopefully he will now deal with my mum

That looks positive, Griff.

I am ashamed to say I have capitulated under persuasion. They have promised a mention of Doglost, and Doglost would like me to be interviewed. I sink lower every day. Next thing it will be the Sunday Sport.

• Like 1

Don't beat yourself up Owl...your doing it for the right reason so that's o.k

Mum said he was very apologetic ...no idea what about..will have to get her to tell me later. I really can't understand how he thinks going up to somebody and saying i have a new phone isn't likely to pee them off, especially when i know he has his old phone so can get my phone number from that

Just don't let them talk you into taking your top off Owl! Although a friend of mine once was a page 3 girl and got paid very handsomely for it too. It would keep Wispa in bones and treats for a while!

It was raining when I got up at 6am and it hasn't stopped once today. I know we needed a drop of rain but this is getting ridiculous.

The builders came and cleared the excess stones from the garden this morning and cleaned everything up. I've told them they can have them. They will be back once we get some dry weather to place the cap stones on the wall.

• Like 1

off to meet my cousin...hopefully! i think i have broke summer though, put fake tan on again yesterday and it's raining and i have my lovely strappy wedges on and i am going to get wet feet!!

Jazz, tell the lady to contact vets in her area and the dog warden, laney came from hwar via the dog warden and deags came from my vet via the dog warden...both were tiny pups

Ah so this rain is your fault Griff. Thank you very much - not!

Archie and I managed to get most of our walk in before the heavens opened this morning. It's been raining fit to bust ever since though.

Glad to hear the layers won't be coming off Owl. Tis far too cold for any of that nonsense. Looking forward to hearing how your interview went.

I went to the lymphodema clinic at the local hospice today, yes it's mild but I do have it and she's measured me for a compression sleeve. Agh!! That's like surgical stocking for the arm. Long sleeves for me for evermore. Cheesed off to the max:(

you saw kids stuff in his place a few weeks ago. not good

I won a £10 gift card for pets at home last year, just spent it. 2 collars and a big bag of biscuits for these

sorry to hear that suzanna. hate them things

just thinking about putting leg warmers on my arms, killing me!

• Like 1