UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

the gastro man hasn't rung me back to tell me if they have already ruled out cancer. every time I go to ring, I start crying. the problem with sitting here alone is the bad thoughts come in and there is nobody to help get them out

Waiting is the worst bit Jazz, keep your chin up x

The oncologist has agreed that it's best for me to go on with no further treatments for reasons too long to bore you with, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed for the future.

Typical! It's been sunny most of the week but it's my birthday today and the clouds have rolled in!

Oh, Candy was good as gold on Wednesday evening, alone for 3 hours and no scrabbling up the carpet.

• Like 1

something is wrong with Candy, and we are baffled! We took her to the park this morning as usual, she was chasing her ball as usual, so far so good. She came back to the car quite normally, jumped in and out when we got home and then she started behaving oddly. She walks fine without a limp, but takes a few steps then sits down or lies down. She never has been happy about her legs and feet being handled, but I managed to feel them and nothing made her yelp. She can run up and downstairs fine, jump on the bed fine..but she won't walk more than a few paces without sitting down. Thing is, she's in kennels tomorrow because I am going with Philip to get his cataract done...help!

Anal glands? My mates dog got up and wouldn't walk at all and was peeing everywhere...we thought she had a spinal injury or stroke, carried her into the vet, vet says let me see her walk...we said she wouldn't and popped her down, she took a few steps and the vet said anal glands and emptied them...normal dog!

Good luck to Philip

Saw Steve yesterday, got off his bus and walked up the street to where me and deagan were, comes up all smiles, telling me he has a new phone...i just shrugged my shoulders, he shrugged back and he says..yeah I've a new phone that's why...just said I wasn't bothered, he then asks how I've been??? I just snarled Great...he snapped back I was only asking, he then starts telling me that he has only just gone back to work and hadn't been paid..i just glared at him and started to walk away..he came with me and started playing with deagan who was all over him...i could have murdered her I swear, his mate Chris was there..the autistic lad and he said hi..so I just said hi, you o.k, see ya and walked off, I went back to tell him a letter was in the post to him and he just nodded...the letter states, deal with my parents and pay by the 24th each month without fail. He seems to think he can ignore me then expect me to be his mate and be all nice at work...he's had that one! I am so sick of all this...what did I do to deserve all this crap?

Aspergers..is that like autism?? Sorry..very ignorant of me! 3 out of 4 of his sisters kids are autistic. He struggles with remembering things and didn't do well at school...i wouldn't like to think he is deliberately trying to wind me up as he knows I am ill and don't need the stress...i don't know why he got off the bus to talk to me, I don't think I will ever understand