UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

lol, i am deathly pale except for my legs...i tan those!! shame they can't do the sleeves but with vented material...some of that stuff is dead strong

ooo Yantan...may get one of those for my dad...he drives a council mower and is in a hot cab...if he opens the window at the front all the grass cuttings and dust blow in, if he opens the rear then he gets all the heat and noise from his engine

terrible what people will do to others.

got the diabetic nurse this morning. that will be fun, then got to take the stuff to clear me out for tomorrows tests so might be quiet till tomorrow afternoon

be good!

i'm going to email alex and check she is o.k...i don't think i have jaynes email as she is nearby too isn't she?

good luck with the nurse Jazz

Mum got a text off steve this morning, Sorry i didn't reply straight away, just trying to get the money together, should be in town tomorrow, will message you.....errr he was paid friday...trying to get the money together?? he told me he would be able to pay back £100 a month so why is he struggling with £50? unless and i bloody hope so but i am really not that lucky...he means the whole £500

Hi guys. I'm fine - thanks for the concern Griff. I was at home when the blast happened. Had the attack been on Friday, I would have been at the arena as I've got tickets to see Take That there this weekend. It's absolutely awful hearing the news so close to home. I hope Take That reschedule their shows this week, they say lightning doesn't strike twice, but I'll still be uneasy going to a concert there 4 days after a terrorist attack :unsure:

Jayne it will be probably be the best time to go as Griff says security will be super enhanced.

What &*$%£ cowards to target kids like that.

The boss lady dog walker has had her baby at last. She was about 10 days overdue. Both are doing fine. She's going to bring the little one to see me in a week or two. Last I heard baby was going to be called Isabel.

The actual bomber wasn't in the arena - he was in the annexe between the arena and the train station, so you don't generally get searched to get into that bit. Without searching everyone getting on a train at all destinations leading into Manchester (or off the train in town), it is difficult to control who brings what into that area. I was only saying yesterday that I was planning on getting a couple of little bottles of wine and hiding them to get into the arena (as they charge £9 for a little bottle of wine!). They only generally do bag searches on the way into the actual arena. From the sounds of it, the arena is going to be closed for a while, but waiting for confirmation.

i haven't actually seen the news at all today....i got up, saw the news was on, thought it weird and rung my mum to let her know i was up who then told me what had happened...how the heck do you go about explaining all this sh*t to kids?

i haven't actually seen the news at all today....i got up, saw the news was on, thought it weird and rung my mum to let her know i was up who then told me what had happened...how the heck do you go about explaining all this sh*t to kids?

https://subscribe.firstnews.co.uk/home/explaining-the-news/

Thanks Blackmagic

Hope things went o.k Jazz

Well Steve paid my mum £50...i was hoping he may be pi**ed off with the hassle and decided to pay the lot...no such luck. He got a bit of a shock though, i think he thought he could turn up and smarm my mum...she had none of it Lol. She offered him agai the chance to do a DD but he refused, so she said if the day is inconvenient then he could choose a more suitable day but it will be a permanent move, she also pointed out that if any payment was late..even by a day the car would be gone! he was still saying he had been suspended without pay so she told him to get his contract looked at and see a solicitor as if they have done him out of his wages he would be entitled to those back.. he said..ooo that would help, mum said yeah, you could pay us back quicker Lol he just kept saying he had nobody to keep him on the right track...well that's his fault, that's what i did for him, mum just turned round and said well Kel is my priority and not you, it is her i need to take care of...she has told him not to speak to me and i won't speak to him and just treat me like any other customer...i don't even say please or thankyou to him anymore

• Like 1

im glad she was firm with him, seems to be the way to be with him

had the scan, wasn't pleasant, but the ladies were nice and talked me through it. just want to know what it is. I was crying before I went in, worrying