UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

do they go on coach trips?

ive noticed something since Frankie got here. since the day I got merlin hes literally at my side. if he lies behind me, he will always be facing me. if Frankie lies next to me, merlin will lie facing away from me, like Frankie is giving him a break from looking after me

No Jazz, my dad drives, they did go on a few coach trips but when they got delayed because of some women allegedly having panic attacks...she wasn't just wanted to get off and have fags, and they arrived about 4 hours late and missed the dinner they had paid for they refused to go again Lol...probably for the best as my mum was going to murder her Lol

Hi all :)

Sanity resumed and puppy went happily to breed rescue (he was a French bulldog). I then went away for a few days to celebrate mine and my partners birthdays - it is great cause they are the day after the other so we always manage to go away :)

• Like 1

Awww, bless her. There is a dog in my friends rescue and someone has asked what he is like with small furries as they have a house rabbit...now I am not sure I would trust a dog or cat 100% with a free roaming bunny

Why were you awake at that hour Griff? Hope you are ok?

Someone I used to know had a house rabbit, she also had a wolf hybrid dog who was completely trustworthy with it, lovely animal but he was choosy who he wanted to be friendly with, luckily I was one of the favoured few, he was a big lad!

Oh, i was awake at half 2 suzeanna...i have no clue why, dozed off about 7.30 for an hour....i think it is just the way i am now

I could never trust either of mine 100% ....i don't even trust them together or with the cat when i go out Lol

Hope all is ok Jazz and you don't have to wait too long. I see the oncologist on Thursday.

Just about opposite our house is another road and on the corner of the two is a very large parking area with plenty of space in it. So why have the numpties working on an empty council place parked their bloody transit right over the entrance to our drive? It'd better be gone before Philip gets home or they'll get an earful (from me, not him!)