UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

People with Aspergers or autism can be very different as individuals. I am very high on the Asp scale but women on the spectrum tend to be much better at acquiring social skills than men. I know a young man with Aspergers who copes with any change in routine very badly but is full of mischief and teases and winds up his family. He does not mind if they do the same to him. I can cope with changes much better, but I take everything literally and get into a state or walk off if anyone makes fun of me or winds me up.

Probably the best way to deal with a possible Asp is by being logical and explaining how you feel and why you are annoyed, because he/she may not have a clue.

Owl, I honestly don't think that is what the problem is with Steve, all he ever did was blame problems on me...try to make me feel bad and awful for being angry...for instance, the thing that finished all this was the fact he was to give me £50...i repeatedly asked for the money and he lied over and over and then wouldn't drive 10mins down the road to give it me even though I had told him I desperately needed it...yet it was my fault that he had had to give me the money!! He lies constantly and I believe he has been like that his while life...he isn't my problem now and I know it will drive him mental that I have been the one to tell him to do one

That's a shame Jazz, but to be honest there's such a ruddy cold wind (well, here at least) that you probably wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. There's always another time.

Whatever was wrong with Candy has vanished, thank heavens, so we took her to the kennels with a great sense of relief, I'd have hated to leave her there if she wasn't right. Now to cope with a dithering husband! He has to be there for 2.30 and they say be prepared to be there all afternoon...I've loaded my Kindle in advance.

Awww Jazz, i am sorry you can't make it to the zoo

Owl, yes, i think you could be right

Suzeanna, pleased Candy is better and i hope philips op goes well

anyone know how long second class letters take to arrive at their destination....i.e, in the same city? it was sent friday

2nd class latest for the same place should be today Griff. Steve sounds like either an arch manipulator or clueless eejit to me.

I'm glad Candy's problem, whatever it was, disappeared. I hope Phil's appt. went well though as I write this I guess you will still be waiting.

Jazz :GroupHug:

It's another nice day here but I don't know where the time has gone to thus far. I haven't been doing anything in particular but the day is just zooming by for some reason!

Thanks Yantan...no doubt he will deny having received the letter..i basically told him the money s to be paid no later than 24th each month, to deal with my parents from here on and that i wasn't being nasty or horrible but putting my affairs in order and i needed to ensure everything was all set up...to be honest, the money was my life savings..not a lot to show for 37 years on earth is it? the money was supposedly to get me to marrakech but i am too ill to ever go so it is money for the girls when i am gone, won't get them much, maybe a years worth of food but at least i will feel like i have helped towards their care a little bit

Suzeanna, i do hope you manage to get the op done today...and you get home a half decent hour

Reading back, I see Yantan is a Shark fan. I have had one for about 18 months now, the first one before they brought out the pet version. It is still one mean beast, and you have to be sure the floorboards are well nailed down before you use it hehe.

• Like 1