UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Congratulations Kota, what a good girl :cheer: :cheer:

Does Advantage do ticks as well as fleas? It's the ticks that are the problem here.

Well the old garden wall is gone and the new gate and posts have been fitted :biggrin: We now have one of those big wire screens where the wall was to keep Archie in. They aren't coming back until Thursday to start building the wall as they are juggling jobs and trying to keep everyone happy by doing bits here and there. As long as they do come back when they say I can live with that.

The guys had their dogs with them. Remmi the Staffie who has been here before and I think I posted her photo on here and Albert, the fox terrier, who reminded me so much of my George.

• Like 1

been to see my ENT chap, he has given me cream to try for a month to see if that stops the nosebleeds...if not, surgery, also went and checked with the xray dept about my scan...the lad says it can take 6 weeks to get an appointment...err yeah i was referred around that long ago, so off he goes and asks someone else to look...it's been put on hold!! what on earth does that mean...i have rung my Dr and asked for stronger painkillers as i can't take anti inflammatories..apparently i will be waiting at least another month, lets hope it isn't cancer then Lol

Well done to Kota, Griff. That's ridiculous, making you wait so long, nag every day.

I've had to dash Philip to the station, his eye isn't right...he can see colours well now but he says it's like looking through smoke. He rang the number they gave him to call if any worries, thinking they'd reassure him, but instead they said come to the emergency eye clinic as soon as you can so a doctor can look at it. I'm worried sick and although he's putting a brave face on it, I'm sure he is too.

hope hes ok xxx

hope they sort you too griff xxx

Frankie has left the building! the sofa covers are in the wash, everywhere hovered. jut got to strip my bed and clean in there, when I can breathe lol but her white hairs cover everything, there is a haze of white

just got the letter from the heart man, to ask my GP to refer me to ENT. that's a start

Awww good luck to Frankie

Yantan, i am sure it will all get sorted eventually...the Dr has given me the stronger painkillers so hopefully i will be able to get about a little bit better

Had both the dogs up the field at the same time!! no disasters so might try again tomorrow...if i feel brave Lol