UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Suzeanna, being a lady with only currently 11 tattoos i say deffo get one!!!! i am adding to my collection

cheers Yantan...i am currently thinking he wants to make my life as difficult and unpleasant as possible...what a way to repay somebody who did nothing but show you kindness and help you...i held his dog whailst he went to rainbow bridge FFS and each of us here know how that feels

• Like 1

Suzeanna, those sleeves are great. My neighbours would not worry about anyone getting tattoos as they have plenty themselves. In fact I feel inadequately dressed without any! I expect your neighbourhood is a bit more proper.

Sun interview was ok I think. Likely to be in paper tomorrow so will post a link when it appears. On editor's instructions, reporter had with him a deerstalker, a Holmes-type coat with shoulder cape, a pipe and a large magnifying glass to pose with Wispa and pretend to be looking for clues. Wispa didn't want to look at photographer as she became fascinated by the magnifying glass and was looking through it. Then she decided to get inside the cosy overcoat and snuggle the reporter. We got a pic in the end. After that, the photographer asked the reporter to do him a favour and take a pic of him wearing the Holmes gear. He looked rather good in it, and something about him was familiar. Then he told us his surname ... Rathbone! The famous Basil was his great grandad.

Another coincidence was that the same photographer took a photo of Jayne Hayes for the paper when she first started Doglost many years ago.

We are back at Thoresby this afternoon, meeting Isobel and Finlay.

• Like 1

Glad your builders turned up Yantan, must be dry there..rained all day here!

Owl, bits of our neighbourhood are ok..others not so much. You can spot the druggies a mile off, skinny, white as ghosts and bundled up in clothes even when it's warm.

Heck Jazz. How did you cope? We are really too reliant on power and technology now. I have a hard time remembering what life was like before computers and the internet.

The dog walker texted last night to ask if Archie was OK to go to the beach today. She'd asked all the owners of the dogs she was walking if she could take them regardless of the length of walk they were paying for. Of course no one said no! Anyway he went off at 9.30am and didn't come back until 1.00pm - although that includes about 40 mins travelling there and same back. He did well and just bumbled about the beach and dunes with a couple of others oldies whilst the young 'uns were all silly. He came back to demand his dinner! He's now laid out in the garden on his bed.

Another nice day here. It's making up for those few days of rain.

• Like 1