UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Philip's eye problems are down to a slight scratch on his eye, causing the mistiness, and a very tight stitch which has crinkled a layer of the cornea. Once the scratch heals, and the stitch is removed, things should be much better. Fingers crossed!

I saw a woman today I thought was nude from the waist down, from the back. She had flesh coloured leggings on, and they were so thin and tight I was glad I wasn't seeing her from the front..I'd have been able to tell whether or not she'd had a Brazilian! Wouldn't have been so bad if she'd been slim but she wasn't.

• Like 1

that is fabulous news Suzeanna...lets hope everything resolves when the stitches are out.

ewwwww leggings on larger people...errrm nope, don't mind if they are under a dress/long top but when they are wearing a tshirt 10 sizes too small and leggings nope! i won't wear leggings and i am maybe a size 12 on the bottom

Owl, i saw that story in the paer and thought how sweet they bother were...hope they are found together, well and soon home

Got steves bus for the first time today...we just blanked one another until i asked if he had received his letter..he just went Yeah...at least i know he has it now. I got off his bus and was waiting for another one...now this is something you will never hear from me but...i looked damn good today! i had on my black skinny jeans turned up, my tight tshirt and my killer heels, as i was waiting for the other bus he was at the stop just up from us and i caught him looking at me several times Lol, see, i can change the way i look but i doubt he would ever be able to change the way he treats people

• Like 1

I'm relieved to hear the update on Philip :flowers:

Owl well done on helping with the dog and lamb(sounds like a pub!) I was following it on Twitter yesterday and re-tweeting it. I thought they had been stolen at first but was more hopeful when I learned that they had gone walk about. I hope you, Wispa and Isabel and her dog manage to round them up. Yes the term "pet detective" isn't at all apt for what you do. Typical Daily Mail.

You did well too Griff in your encounter with Steve :flowers:

Our wall is coming along. Should be finished by tomorrow all being well. The stone looks hansum. It's nice to be able to use a local product as most of the pre 60's buildings in town are built from it and these days new builds are required to use at least an element of local stone/slate. It's the 60's, 70's and 80's stuff that looks hideous.

Dawg but it's hot here! I kept having to take cold glasses of cordial out for the builders.

Cooler here today.

The lamb is now much bigger than when those pics were taken. Been out again this evening. The little sweeties are still on the move. More fresh scent but we still cant' find them although they are circling in the direction of home. So much woodland. Journalist from Mail coming tomorrow to do a big piece for Saturday's Mail. At this rate the collie and lamb will be more in the news than May and Corbyn.

• Like 1

lol me too Yantan lol. Thanks, i felt like crying my eyes out but i didn't!!! i am guessing he is not happy at the letter i sent...i wasn't nasty in it, just pointed out that i needed to ensure there was a regular payment date in place...regardless if he was off work, busy etc...he is also to deal with my parents now and not me, i have done that as there will be a point where i am not around and it is easier for them to start dealing with each other now

Lol SORRY Suzeanna...it's a blip...summer will be back!! i stupidly put a jacket on taking the dogs out...bloody sweltering

Our lovely Owl is in the daily mail today with the beautiful Wispa...nice to put a face to the name

Good luck with the monitor Jazz

Well what a change in the weather here. After a lovely week of sun and blue skies we are back to the grey, wet and generally miserable stuff.

It's Archie's birthday today, he is 14. He's out with Ruby on a nice birthday walk and there is a steak in the fridge for his dinner. What a shame he can't sit out in the garden which is just about his most favourite thing these days.