UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

It's been a lovely day here. Even better now as the breeze has dropped and we have nothing but sunshine. It's too hot in the garden for me.

Archie went out with Holly, the DW, this morning for an hour and managed really well. He was very pleased to see his gang.

• Like 1

I went to my friends. it wasn't raining, but threatening.

have you seen, when the airports take liquids off people, the foodbanks get it. when it comes from Stansted airport, the foodbank gives it to my friend to sell for them. its harrods and fortenam and mason jams, chutney etc. shame I don't like them, but will see what else comes through.

Cold wind here too, but at least it got my washing dry.

Out for a meal tonight at a Thai restaurant with my daughter and her husband, they are off to Greece again tomorrow for the summer...alright for some! I'd have had a lot more money if I hadn't had children. We're leaving Candy home alone, just hope she doesn't dig up too much of the kitchen carpet. She is fine for about an hour or so, but we'll be around 3 and a half, it's not that she can't hold on as she goes all night with no problems, I think she starts to panic that no one is coming back to her if it's too long.

Better go and get ready, takes longer and longer these days to look presentable (breaking out the polyfilla)

Our vacuum needed replacing so we decided to shell out on a Shark. It's the best vacuum I've ever had! We got the pet one and the suction on it is amazing. If anyone is thinking of getting a new hoover then I really recommend the Shark!

Tis a tad cooler here today as there is a stiff breeze blowing. The sun keeps coming and going too.

Jazz I thought they were supposed to trash confiscated food items. It's better someone getting the benefit of perfectly good stuff. Now where can I get some? LOL!

• Like 1

they used to , but now they ask if you want it donated. the fortenum and mason jam is £4, so expensive stuff was thrown away.

I saw the ad for the shark. I love my dyson, had it years and still good. my friend does surveys, im waiting for her to have the shark lol

• Like 1

just got a dress in primarni...£10, it was on a hanger as a 10 and tried it on..was a wee bit big but i prefer it like that, got it home, tried it again andit says size 8!! obvs it isn't but made me chuckle

• Like 1