UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Well at least he turned up as Griff said but hitting the neighbours car - oh my! Did he do much damage? Did he break the other part or did occur naturally? I'm only asking because he sounds a bit like Frank Spencer!

The weather here has changed. It's now rather overcast and somewhat chilly.

Archie is still only getting 5 minutes off-lead and 5 minutes on but the limp is still very noticeable. I haven't even started reducing his pain killer yet.

been to my friends. would have helped if she had given me the right directions lol I know where she is now. council made her wait 5 months to have the keys. the heating doesn't work, the shower is from the stone ages. the kitchen is a nice size though

Good luck today Jazz.

Archie and I got a soaking this morning. I've upped him to the 10 minute on-lead and 10 mins off today. He has so much energy he's fit to bust and spent yesterday evening doing zoomies around the house like a mad thing. So much for his bad leg! Of course he was limping this morning but when we got home he was doing a frog impression on the mat. I haven't seen him use both legs in that attitude for a while.

How's everyone doing today?

It was very cloudy here first thing but the sun is coming through now, so I've just mown the lawn as the green bin and recycling bin are collected tomorrow. I must confess I did give up on hanging the curtains after a while, and left them for Philip! I think I can do things then when I do I wish I hadn't, plus my fibromyalgia has decided to flare up and my hips and legs are killing me.

I know what you mean about tourists Yantan, we are a short drive from the Peak District and to get to our favourite walks we drive through the grounds of Chatsworth House and in tourist season..as from now...it takes three times as long as everyone is creeping along, no doubt going oh look, deer! Oh look, a big fountain! etc etc. It's very frustrating. We'd like to visit the Lake District but neither of us likes crowds so its a no no unless we make it in November!

yes frankies the foster. shes due soon, so merlins just wet himself. floors are clean now lol

my livers worse, so 2 more points and ive got to stop my arthritis injections that are working so well. seeing the liver man in 2 weeks to find out