UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Notable News

suzeanna

No Jazz, i have antibiotics here that i have started taking and will see how i go, if i am real bad i will go to the walk in centre over the weekend and they can send me to A&E if needs be...just been feeling cack really, i am not supposed to drink but not drinking didn't help me

Hope you feel better soon griff :GroupHug:

Work's still manically busy, but bonus gets paid this month so I'm coping.

Just did my Christmas shopping which consisted of buying toys for my cousin's kids on a New Zealand website. Don't buy for anyone else (apart from the odd secret santa at work). Can't think what to get my father cos he's got everything he wants and he won't be here anyway, he's off to South Africa next weekend for three months. Oh I forgot, I haven't bought myself anything yet - am going to treat myself to a new Panasonic Lumix camera. Last one has stopped working. Could have it fixed I suppose but the one I've got my eye on has 4K video recording.

Lol Merledogs, i am being like you...super organised, got nearly all my shopping done now, most difficult one...my bro!! he is minted and has everything he wants, i buy him stuff and he just turns his nose up!!

no idea what to suggest for your dad, so hard to choose for other people

I might just buy him some vouchers and let him get something he wants, cos he's a cantankerous old git :rolleyes: Am going to wait until Black Friday for my camera, hopefully get some dosh off. It's 25th November.

Moaning :tired: Chucking it down here.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Griff sorry to hear you are feeling pants right now mate.

I've done the best part of my Xmas shopping. Just having a bit of trouble sourcing a nice olive oil dispenser for my sis in law & a good oil to put in it.

I met an old friend yesterday quite by chance. We go back to the 70's but have hardly seen anything of each other over the last 30 odd years. She had her baby grandson with her. We had a good laugh recalling our youth. She is remarkably unchanged and looks years younger than she is. She married young & everyone said it wouldn't last but she & her husband are still going strong almost 40 years on. It was so great to see her and the years just rolled back as we chatted.

• Like 1

I've got a few bits for Christmas, but not much - suppose I need to get cracking on that when I get home :rolleyes:

Hope the a/b work Griff :GroupHug:

Still got no Indian money :laugh: Still surviving on my card and food from the diveboat at night. Went to a couple of ATMs and banks yesterday. They were either out of order or had about 70 people in the queue. I don't need cash that much :laugh: The first thing I'm going to buy when I do get cash is an ice cream :laugh: Holidays just aren't the same without cornettos and magnums.

Did you see that jet2 were running a competition giving away free return flights last week? Well I managed to win a pair :biggrin: Not sure where I'm going to go though - either a city break or somewhere like the Canaries for my birthday holiday :)

• Like 2

Well done Jayne :flowers:

Feckin' great - my heating has gone on the blink :( I've had the heating on all afternoon but when I felt the radiators they were cold. Had a shower and don't think the hot water is coming on either (I've still got the old fashioned system with an immersion heater).

I hope you don't get too cold Alex. It's unseasonally warm here & we've not needed the heating on today.

Ruby took Archie out to walk in spirit with Walnut on his last walk today. I thought it was a lovely idea of Walnut's dad but probably not something I would do myself, especially not with Archie as he'd hate all those people around him. Run free Walnut.

• Like 1