UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Salutary Sayings

Yantan

Sending love and best wishes to Grandma Squirrel :GroupHug:

I love the NHS, we are so lucky to have it and I think we should fight anyone (government!) that tries to do away with it.

That's interesting stuff Suzeanna. I was watching an edition of Grand Designs just a couple of days ago when the house builder sourced his water by dowsing. He said it wasn't the rods working on their own but that the dowser, if they had the way within them, tuning in to the water source and demonstrating it via the rods. I've held dowsing rods before and was quite taken aback when they started spinning! No idea what that meant!

Yantan, you should try the ring then if the rods work for you. Just put any ring you wear regularly on a chain or cotton, brace your elbow on a table so your hand doesn't wobble. Ask a question such as is my name Janet? Is my name Ann? then your real name to see if it moves and which way is yes and no, then experiment.

Yantan, you should try the ring then if the rods work for you. Just put any ring you wear regularly on a chain or cotton, brace your elbow on a table so your hand doesn't wobble. Ask a question such as is my name Janet? Is my name Ann? then your real name to see if it moves and which way is yes and no, then experiment.

Oh jeez - that is SO weird! Am I subconsciously moving it I wonder? I am a sceptic about all things and a life long atheist so accepting this stuff is hard for me. I'll keep on testing it though. If nothing else it keeps an idiot like me amused for a few minutes!

Griff, Philip ordered those balls from Fetch yesterday morning, they came today! They use Ocado for delivery as you probably already know, very efficient, he booked a slot and they came on time. Candy loves them, we took her to the park on a long line and threw a ball, brought it straight back so we risked it off lead and she still came back.

Yantan, I wondered if I could be moving it, but my fingers stay rock steady and anyway wouldn't I make it say yes for winning the Lottery? An atheist here too.

• Like 1

Just found a v suspect lump on Ashley's mouth / side of gum. On hold trying to get a vets appointment, in the last 18mths she has had mast cell tumours removed twice so I am really panicking :(

Appointment 2pm tomorrow:(

Edited by loobie