UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Phew it's muggy. Took Rosie to the vet this morning, her heart is v much stronger. She's told us we can leave off the diuretic as she's very sensitive to it and take her back in three months unless we're worried before. My leg is okay unless I try to sit down on a chair (or the toilet!) that hurts like hell.

Glad Rosie is feeling better.

Griff, you definitely need to watch Up. You will cry though. Guaranteed. There are 2 parts that make me cry every time I watch it :mecry:

Hope your leg is feeling better soon Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Just waiting to board my first flight. They board it from the back. I'm sat at the front of economy, so have a while to wait yet. Gonna be sat on the plane for over 9 hours, so am in no rush :laugh:

Griff if you like him, don't play games grab the bull by the horns and go for it! Honestly life is more fun having a laugh than wasting time trying to play it cool!! xxx

Positive news, I have just been out for lunch with a few older couples. By that I mean in their 70's all married 50plus years apart from my MIL who sadly lost her husband a few years ago. All happily married and loving life even though illnesses are creating in and trying to thwart them. Doesn't mean you need / have to be married but there are happy couples and singles out there. Sometimes couples don't need to talk, they just enjoy each other company. However, I see the otherwise as my mom is very happy on her own and wouldn't ever consider dating again, and that works too.

It's sunny in France and I have caught too much sun today...oops!!

xxx

Thanks Murtle, Steve has rung, he is very very down at the moment and I doubt my behaviour helped...I apologised and I am pleased that we are on speaking terms...he said he will ring me later if he is awake or if not tomorrow.

Edited by griff
  • Like 1

Agree with Alex, Griff. You have to think this out, do you want him to be the one, or just one for now? If you are thinking wedding bells already and he isn't you'll terrify him. If you aren't then really even if he is playing the field you've no cause to have a go at him about it.

Agree with Alex, Griff. You have to think this out, do you want him to be the one, or just one for now? If you are thinking wedding bells already and he isn't you'll terrify him. If you aren't then really even if he is playing the field you've no cause to have a go at him about it.

Hell no...no wedding bells and we agreed it was just us 2 and he was the one who came out with wanting a baby last week we had a good chat last night, he is feeling down and to be honest I am fine about the whole thing....if its over its over.

He sounds a little confused!! But then who of us isn't at some point.

I have just been tired out by the local farm dog. I don't think he wanted to go home so took me on a merry goose chase! 6 miles later we got back, I'd planned on running 3 miles. His owners were out looking for him, luckily he was resting by the barn so hopefully they don't realise he'd kidnapped me or I would have to improve my French fast. 😴

• Like 1

Suzeanna, I have been on my own 13 years, all my exes are liars, cheats, violent or alchies, I swore I would never get involved with anyone again, I have known him2years and we both finally got some balls and got together, I have been honest from the start, about my past...my illness, what is likely to happen to me and how I don't play games or lie....not my thing....plus I don't have time on my side lol. Do I love Steve...yeah I do, could I see myself being with him forever...yeah I could, I just don't have the time, energy or patience for game playing....he sent me a beautiful message when I gave him chance to get out of seeing me and now he is messing me about

Murtle , he might be confused but this is messing with my head and I won't have that

Jayne..will look at that film but doubt it will do me any good....he will be getting his marching orders shortly!!