UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

Snow I would be fuming too! we are in the process of having a 6ft wall built BUT on the side of us with no neighbour (we have a grass area 1 side... which makes it easier).. but I still notified my joining neighbour because of dust/noise

I hate people who don't try and make an effort

Yay they've just delivered the replacement island unit and taken the damaged one back. They made it look so easy bringing it in, unpacking it and packing the other one up and taking it out. All done in under 10 minutes and what nice chaps. I was a bit embarrassed when they lifted the hall chest of drawers out of the way and there were a load of dust bunnies underneath despite me trying to stick the hoover attachment under it!

Really Lauryl and Hardy...wish I had bloody known that Lol my fence is in my side and my neighbours in his but the other sides wall encroaches onto my garden

Yantan...my house is like a skipat the moment...will trade for some dust bunnies lol...bathroom work begins tomorrow.. Ahhhhhhhhh

Off to the Drs again in a bit, might just ask if we can move into one of the offices upstairs lol at least the tablets seem to be helping my tummy...only took From wednesday a big bonus is I have lost weight I think lol. Hoping I don't get more tablets added into my regime, I am already losing track of what cream is for what.....mad busy rush tonight, Drs and training, dogs walked, they were naughty...need to decide what to wear now, hmmmmm best go smart!

Edited by griff

Fill all your pans with water Jazz. You can't run out for all those teas/coffees you and your friend will get through whilst you gas :) Have a great day with your pal :flowers:

The builders are here addressing some of the problems they caused. Apparently they put brick acid on the flags when we were away. I just looked at them and said "well that was a waste of time wasn't it". I am so not amused.

Griff are you OK this morning?

Morning Merledogs

Oh dear Yantan, well lets hope whatever they try next shifts the mess off your paving

Jazz, fill everything in sight with water...you never normally need loads and then as soon as they turn it off...well suddenly you find the need to use loads of water Lol

I am o.k Yantan, thanks for asking, need to call the hospital and have a word about my blood results as she is worried about my Heamoglobin? not a clue but will call as instructed. The blood tests she sent me for last week, came back as a bit abnormal and the one test she really wanted they couldn't do as the sample heamolyzed so i have to go again.

Training was good, we learnt muzzle training, kota is apparently not bothered by a muzzle provided chicken accompanies it Lol. It was for the other dog that was in the class, he has problems and has bitten so to give the owner confidence he will wear a muzzle when out, most sensible thing all round really, dog will be safe and so will people and also the owner will feel a lot happier

Archie was a norty boy on our walk. We sometimes meet a very nervous German Shep, a long haired one and she is gorjuss. However she is frightened of everything. The first time we met her she backed up into the middle of a bush whilst Archie stood in front of it giving her the stink eye.

Now if I see her coming with her owner I get Archie on a lead but this morning I was looking into the sun and although I was aware that there was a person coming towards her I couldn't make them out and didn't see the Shep until it was too late. Archie ran and lunged at her with teeth a-snapping. I called him back at once and offered an apology to the owner but he just carried on walking and didn't acknowledge us or the incident. Perhaps the best thing to do? I don't know. I stood and watched the Shep and her tail was up and wagging as she walked beside her dad. Archie didn't bite her I know for sure as I had a very clear view of the lunge but why did he do it? She was showing nervousness but why did he feel the need to lunge at her?

When her owner did stop to talk on a previous occasion he did say that many dogs have had a go at her. But what about her makes dogs want to do that? Archie is normally great with other dogs and will only react if they try to dominate him.

Griff I wish things could easier for you :GroupHug: