UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

the place is clean though lol

Well that's a bonus!

I hate it when I get unexpected visitors and the house is a mare's nest. I'd never dream of just dropping in on someone unannounced and never get why some people think it's an OK thing to do. Perhaps it's just me?

• Like 1

Its not black dog syndrome is it Marian, I know Alsatians aren't entirely black but it might be a factor if other dogs have done the same

This particular Shep is a lovely coppery/ginger colour.

I could understand it if she'd grizzled at him some time but she's only ever indicated that she is nervous and doesn't like being approached with absolutely no aggression shown. She must be giving something off! Poor girl.

Sometimes Yantan, other dogs can just pick up on dogs that are nervous, Kota had a go at a collie pup (he was about 6 months old), she has never had a go at a dog before and nor has she ever since...the boy was a nervous wreck, used to pee himself if anyone or their dog said hello...the stupid feckin owner was sadly responsible for that one. Laney got beat up about 6 times in a row and that totally flipped him...i have no idea why he got attacked, he just seemed to attract it

Shame your friend couldn't come Jazz but if you aren't well probably for the best

I rung the hospital this morning, was told all the nurses were in clinic and they would call me back...well they haven't!! don't know why i am surprised, don't want to tell my dad they haven't called as he starts shouting at me...it isn't my fault they don't call me back, good luck trying to get hold of me tomorrow Lol i am off for a haircut in the afternoon

I am not bothered Jazz, don't think the consultant is either, it is just my gp who is bothered...she is super thorough though so if she thinks i should ask them to look at them i will. Can't be getting ill or them wanting me in for drips as my dad is doing the bathroom so i need to be around to watch the pups...who thankfully have fallen asleep finally!!!! i am that knackered i could follow suit Lol

I just took delivery of a bottle of Williams waterless Wash n'Wax that you recommended Griff. It has improved the "scratches" but they've not gone all together but it has made a lovely job of the rest of the car - and I did it all in less than 10 minutes!

Very pleased you like it Yantan, the waterless wash and wax won't improve the scratches...you would need a non abravise scratch remover for that. The Williams is good as it means if you get anything on your car now it comes off that bit easier because of the carnuba wax...also if a bird craps on it, a quick spray and leave a few minutes and wipe off with the cloth...job done! I love the stuff, if i am really really ill quick go with that and the car looks a million times better, i can't stand dirty cars...i was going to set up as a mobile valeter before i got this ill...my dad said i wouldn't make any money as i get dead obsessed Lol

Yeah well every now and then you feel better for kicking over the traces Griff. I hope you don't suffer too much today mate.

Ah right I'll get some of the other stuff then. I am done fighting with the building firm. I'm just gonna concentrate on revamping the garden and making it look nice as it did when we had the make-over 13 years ago. Is there a particular make of the scratch remover that you'd recommend?

Bit of a change in the weather this morning. The sky looks grey and dull. I think I'd better get Archie out sooner rather than later coz we may get rain.

not sure how bad the scratches are but i use mantis non abrasive from JML, it should still be non abrasive but they have changed the formula i think.....the cream is a different colour now but the website says it can be used on plastic so it shouldn't be scratchy. I buy mine off ebay as it usually half the cost...if you get it, try it on a inconspicuous bit first (inside the boot or something), the only other thing i can think of is getting a mobile valeter out but then you are picking up the cost for that too and that isn't fair.

I think you are wise to sort the garden yourself, at least you know it will be done and done right....and now you know what next doors owners are like, just get everything in writing first next time...if there is a next time!

• Like 1

That's good Griff :)

Had my hair done today as well. I told my hairdresser I fancied a change - had a jaw length Bob for ages. This is what she did

C856DC2F-8186-4CD9-8F1B-E0CD35BB58CF.jpg

It's asymmetric, so you can see one ear, but not my other ear :laugh: it was a bit of a shock at first, but I absolutely love it! I kept looking in the mirror at the gym :laugh: Just hope I can recreate it tomorrow :unsure:

• Like 1