UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

I'm awake too, my back is driving me mad. Going to read for a bit, hope you manage some sleep.

I'm awake too, my back is driving me mad. Going to read for a bit, hope you manage some sleep.

Moaning :tired:

Glad you're back home Sam :flowers: Sounds like life is a bit different and more challenging than it was back in Blighty, but you sound like you're taking it all in your stride :flowers:

Belated happy burpday Marion :partytime:

suzeanna I hope your back is better :flowers:

griff how could he not like you? You're luffly :flowers:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Oh no Suzeanna, hope you feel much better now, I spent the whole night awake...thank god for iPods and satellite TV lol

Awww thankyou Merledogs.....I do hope he is interested.I am sh*t at reading body language and anything subtle is wasted on me!one of these days I may briefly add a photo so you can all see what I look like...it will get took down sharpish though lol

• Like 1

morning all

all my bags did arrive much to my surprise , and today is a day off for us both

my housekeeper knowing I would have done the same thing was offering all the local villagers use of my washing machine as all their clothes were wet and dirty due to the floods , today the meter reading man who had heard about the free squirrel washing machine service has said that the electricity board will not be charging me for all the extra electricity we used which I thought was very kind indeed ,

Griff and Suzeanna hope you both get a pain free good nights sleep tonight x

I am going to spend my day watching series 3 of Line of Duty which is my new favourite TV show

Sam

• Like 3

How nice of the electricity company Sam and you via your h/keeper to offer the use of the washing machine :flowers: If I put my washing in a crate and send it to you could you do that for me? Sending it back ironed will earn you bonus points :D :biggrin:

Jazz I avoid mirrors too.

Another beautiful day here. Shame it's mega busy so there is little peace and solitude to be had.

• Like 1

no Jazz, i don't really do facebook and there are no piccies of me anywhere on the www...luckily Lol

that was a really nice hting to do Sam and geat of the leccy company...bet our lot over here wouldn't do it!

boarding out in the bathroom today...this involves me sitting directing, using youtube to point out where he is going rong Lol

• Like 1