UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

The dog I spoke of is now being handed back to his legal owner by a rescue volunteer. Not to the ex-partner who handed him in, but to the woman, Satisfactory proof of ownership has been obtained. This could have been safely done a week ago, were it not for all the vigilantes and keyboard warriors who pitched in. Big thanks to Mel Rushmore who helped me on the legal advice side. He has put on weight. We wonder if the man had not fed him properly. Basically my friend got caught in a domestic between people she had never met, and now she is being pointed out as thief and villain.

Those people who were hammering on her door and have subjected her to the most appalling abuse knew that she is 8 months pregnant.

Rant alert** I see all these nice young smartly dressed mums with cute kids on facebook, forming cybergangs, bullying people, using disgusting language, thinking they are so marvellous. What are their offspring going to be like? It's the role model that counts, not toys and parties. In 10 or 15 years those kids are going to be cussing and swearing at mum, and will be in all kinds of trouble. And mum will wonder why.

• Like 1

Owl, glad the situation has been resolved, do you know what i think? well you are about to find out Lol... I think that people seem to have lost the sense that somebody could just be trying to help and do the right thing...people decide immediately that the person has taken the dog out of spite and malice without knowing all or if any of the facts involved.

i have been learning italina this morning...it is free, passes some time and i am now apparently 5% fluent Lol, god help anyone who would rely upon me to make us understood

• Like 2

The latest words of wisdom from my 4 year old grandson

Daddy, I know what happens to your food after you eat it.

Oh, yeah?

Yes, it goes into your mouth, down your neck, into your tummy, into your legs, comes out as poo, goes into the drain..............

and then back to Tesco!

• Like 2

Haha...I will never get to Italy, nor Morocco sadly...if I had known what lay in store for me I would have gone years ago...to be honest a weekend in Spain would be a risk. Just thought instead of siding here wasting away I could try new things

Moaning.

Guess who forgot it was bank holiday :rolleyes: I got up early after only 4 hours sleep, ironed my clothes, made my lunch and it was only when I was in the shower that I realised it was a bank holiday. Nice surprise though.

• Like 2