UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

I am envious, snow! You certainly deserve a treat after the horrid time you have had.

It was the 8th anniversary a few days ago of late OH crossing the Bridge. It is still nice to think that he left this world high as a kite on morphine and under the impression that he was at the helm of the Enterprise taking it to maximum warp. Beats any famous last words I can think of.

• Like 2

Lol...good for you Snow

Owl, I have said when they can do no more for me I am having a bash at anything that will get me high....sadly morphine just makes me sick...my aunty got little green men playing cards with her annnnnnnd they cheated lol...I am liking your OH's parting words

My neighbour fetched round samosas today....I have scoffed 3 of them already lol

• Like 1

Jazz, have you ever looked at a york test? http://www.yorktest.com/firststep-yorktest/?gclid=CMTO1Y_U3swCFa0W0wod2Z8AmA

Both my old dogs had them done and once we avoided the stuff on the list...bingo..no more poorly tums! to be honest, i would have thought your GP could refer you for allergy testing

don't you just love it when one dog rolls in poo, you tell the other not too and then next thing...she has done it Lol. Both dogs have had to be bathed, that'll help my back then Lol

Morning all, off to the drs for me today, will be hopefully finding out what scan I am getting and what my consultants opinion is, just want to see if I can find out what the problem is as it will go again in 2weeks..if I can find out what the problem is, hopefully I can try and stop any other issues

Training was good last night, well apart from the fact deags refused to fetch her ball lo!, 2duckies fine, the ball...no

good luck at the doctors. mine is ringing between now and 12. I got up at 7.30 so we have all been fed.

any guesses what time she will ring?

im guessing when the dogs are screaming because the dog walkers are here

well i have just wasted the Drs time...sort of and mine! she has had no response from my consultant so is chasing him up on that..again, i also asked for my prescription and she was checking i go for my blood tests...i said i am good and go monthly without fail and if i feel off i go before that, she looked at my blood results and was concerned about them and asked if i had been contacted by the hospital...i said no, the weird thing is i had the test the day before i saw my consultant and he would have got them the day before i saw him (they are done the same day) he said nothing to me at all and i said to her i am sure nobody ever looks at them, only her and me and i don't know what helf the stuff is on about anyway...so now she wants me to have a test for her, thing is i am due a test for him and when i go and ask for the 2 lots of blood to be sent off they just say no and put the paer in with my consultants paperwork...this means only he sees the results even though my Dr requested the test...i then hvae to call the drs, ask for them to ask my gp to look on the nhs system to see my blood results instead of them just pinging into her inbox...ahhhhhhhh