UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

He wasn't too bad today. Only made me say ow once :laugh: I was right though, my shoulder has been playing up a bit over the last week or so, all my shoulders and traps were really tight, so he's sorted them out, so should be back to normal soon :)

Is she maybe peeing more Jazz? Have they checked her for diabetes?

Just been round to my aunt and uncle's house for my aunt's birthday. The whole family were there and we got talking about my brother's wedding next month and flowers. We were talking about buttonholes and mum asked me what I wanted. At which point my brother's fiancé (we don't get on brilliantly) said that they thought only certain people were having flowers - or in other words, shut up, Jayne isn't having a flower. I'm not arsed either way. Can't really be bothered going, but I am doing, just so I don't cause issues. Not been invited on her hen do either, which is fine. I said I'd pay for my own flower if I was having one.

He was told at work he hasz to wear his uniform...the trousers set his exczema off as they are thick to protect against needle sticks, we got do e tiles removed from the bathroom to see the state of the wall....it isn't too bad in my opinion, oh and I didn't put the papers in the recycling....it is chemo day for me so I barely move, alsdo I think he is anaemic again....that makes him so bad tempered

Ahhh f**k her Jayne...your brother wants his bumps felt getting involved with that and at some point I guess the penny will drop with him, you are a far nice person than me as I would have just told her where to stick her wedding, weddings are hilarious as somebody generally has a bit too much of the old truth juice and out it all comes, don't let it be you but you can guarantee you won't be the only one who feels like that about her

Jazz, I hope Jerry Lee will be o.k, I am sure the vet will get to the bottom of it

xx for Jerry Lee.

Wispa is fed up with me as it has been bucketing down hard all day, so no proper walk, just the garden. It has now stopped and is pitch black. I am of course responsible for the weather in her view. She wore herself out tracking the last 2 days, I didn't think she would mind a duvet day, but she is disgusted that I didn't provide better weather.

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

Haha, oh dear Naughty owl...fancy not providing appropriate weather.

I like that idea about the corsage...fantastic!!!

Mum got me a ready meal from m&s...I have an upset tum now, I never eat ready meals...won't be doing that again lol

my friend made me a meal, brought it round. gluten free, no spice, mmm but full of tomatoes which I cant eat lol I ate it, the meatballs were lovely, but in agony at the club and in the toilet all night lol but she tried

look at the time! she will be here soon, and ive just had my breakfast, not dressed. oh well

Ahhh f**k her Jayne...your brother wants his bumps felt getting involved with that and at some point I guess the penny will drop with him, you are a far nice person than me as I would have just told her where to stick her wedding, weddings are hilarious as somebody generally has a bit too much of the old truth juice and out it all comes, don't let it be you but you can guarantee you won't be the only one who feels like that about her

Jazz, I hope Jerry Lee will be o.k, I am sure the vet will get to the bottom of it

Agree with griff was going to say the same lol

Hahaha Owl beat me to it, go get yourself an Orchid then tell everyone who asks that its 1 of 2 that bloomed this year and can only be harvested by Tibetan monks every third leap year during a blood moon when Venus is in conjuntion with Pluto and Mars

:biglaugh:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy
  • Like 2

Laurel and Hardy, that made me howl!!!!!! tibetan monks indeed!!! i don't go anywhere where my family are likely to be, i couldn't even go to my nans wake as i would have kicked off and that was sober Lol...i only just made it through the funeral without punching my uncle. There are 2 people who i would have ever considered marrying and i didn't with either of those and now i wouldn't ever contemplate it, i got engaged and changed my mind after 2 weeks Lol, if i had of ever gone through with the whole malarky i always said i would take my mum, dad and brother...if possible my dogs and cat and a few select mates, he could invite whoever the heck he wanted...i would not have any family there at all except my parents and brother and possibly my great aunt and uncle and my dads little sister and her family...that would be it, the rest of them would not be welcome

Good idea guys. The girls at work said if the bride and groom aren't providing me with a flower, I shouldn't buy one, as it's not my fault that they don't want me involved in the wedding flowers :laugh: Knew I should have bought a white dress to wear :ninja: :laugh: At least I'm leaving the country 3 days after the wedding, so if it all kicks off, I won't be around :biggrin:

• Like 1

I read my mum your post Gooster and she immediately said buy a white dress lol.

Got my blood tests done and got a lady with brains who did the separate tests for me, there was a lovely old chap who was chatting to me whist we were waiting and was telling me all about the dance class he had been to, he was really lovely. I think I am going to need to call my consultant, my stomach isn't right at all, will end up seeing him next week most likely and we are going to end up scrapping over my treatmt lol