UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mutterings

merledogs

Loobie, i really feel for you

Yantan...ooo i would go to carlisle then...maybe get it all done in one hit

been and picked up my blood results..just about to start comparing them, still not sleeping at night so will need to see the Dr

The owl has landed after a far too eventful house move. Wispa and I both became ill with stress but are recovering steadily with the support of friends.

Only just got online. So sorry, Loobie.

Yantan, any sign of Ted?

House is perfect for us. Really good feel about it, and nice neighbours. I

• Like 1

Glad to hear you've smoothed your ruffled feathers Owl..Wispa no doubt picked up on your stress, plus the change of home and garden must have been unsettling for her. My son brightly asked earlier if it would be ok for him and his wife and the eldest grandson AND the twins to come for a weekend in April. Gulp. Of course I said yes (where the heck are they all going to sleep?) OH is going to turn pale..he may even start packing! He loves the eldest, is tolerant of the other two as we hardly know them, but three kids for the weekend? Hmm. Not sure he'll survive.

My get up and go seems to have vanished this year. Everything seems a challenge at the moment and I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep and for a grown up to take over the important things for a while!

Loobie I feel for you and hope the outcome is better than expected.

Shame anout the microfiche.

Hope you sleep better soon griff

Welcome to your new home owl and wispa.

Very impressed by your fixit strengths Merle, funny isn't, how most work is about shovelling s***!!

If I hadn't promised a new girl that I would run with her tonight I really wouldn't bother going to running club.

Oh suzeanna, that sounds most exciting!!

Welcome to you new home Owl and Wispa...i hope you are both feeling better soon

Murtle, have you had a blood test recently? might be worth getting one done just to check all is o.k

Suzeanna...yikes!!!! what are they doing with the MIL??

evening Merledogs and Jazz

here on my own tonight as my parents have gone out with friends for a meal. So i had roasted veggies for tea, i am hoping i am going to sleep tonight, not had any stimulants for hours so we will see!

Next door's blasted dogs were barking for over an hour at around 1am and kept us awake. They were playing Motorhead Ace of Spades just now on Radio 2 so I turned it nice and loud..hopefully gave them as much annoyance as they gave us! :mad:

No Jazz.. I did think I heard distant sobbing when Wales lost to England at the rugby....

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 2

Griff, hope you slept better? The MIL has carers coming in every four hours, and a couple of my son's friends have said they will come and house sit (and dog, rabbit and fish sit!). Snag I can see with that is their son..he's 8, much indulged and apparently a total nightmare. I hate to think what he'll do to Aidan's toys, have free rein whilst Julie and Mark aren't there to tell him off. I was quite amazed at my OH when I told him the news...he did swallow hard but then said brightly oh, that's fine. I think he's being very noble, considering they are no blood relation to him and he's not that keen on kids.

They might not be a blood relation Suzeanna but he must be like a grandad to them. I do hope that the little lad won't trash Aidans toys....with the way things have been before it might turn out that they'll end up not coming or only your son and the eldest? Hahahaha, hope your neighbour is rightly p*ssed off, if you want to have some dance music cds, let me know, i will rip you some and you can leave that on nice and loud...pretend you are in ibiza Lol

I haven't Griff, maybe I should ask them for some. I have dark patches under my eyes too which are spreading...

Hope the toys aren't trashed, can they leave them behind a locked door? or take the important ones with you. I am glad your husband is ok with them coming, they might not be blood, but they are special to you.

When will summer arrive, it's still too cold for my liking!

We have always had deer in our garden, but usually in the morning or evening when no one is around (we see them courtesy of letting the cats in and out) however, they are much braver now and appeared yesterday lunchtime!!

• Like 1

Lucky you Murlte, i love seeing the birds and wildlife in my garden...i was like a dog with 2 n*bs the other day...i was walking kota and we saw a little fox cub sat down watching us, cue me waving at it telling it how beautiful it was Lol. if we get up really early and go up the field about 4.30am we can sometimes be lucky enough to see the vixen and her cubs playing in a circle..really really special that is

Suzeanna, i did actually get some sleep, after 3 nights it was much needed.