UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mutterings

merledogs

Helloooooo March :biggrin:

March is my favourite month, the clocks change, I start to feel that winter is on the way out and it's my birthday month (which means holiday time :biggrin: )

Blue is feeling better - I actually managed to walk him out of his stable on Saturday and Sunday. Only about 10ft to the tie ring, but in a straight line he was happy to walk. Vets are coming back out to do more x rays on Wednesday next week - am off work so I can be there. Just hope he's ok and copes well with having new shoes on again as after Wednesday next week I won't see him till 27th :unsure:

• Like 1

Bora da

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :) :)

Sitting here watching the howling wind and rain from my window. I'm getting used to living in a flat and just love watching the view, it is so much nicer than the view of houses and concrete from my old terraced house. I have a horse chestnut tree right outside my lounge window and a sycamore right outside my bedroom window they are so lovely. I can actually lie in bed and watch the branches moving and hear the wind through the tree - bliss. Thank you Vale of Glamorgan council for giving me a home :) xx

• Like 2

Afternoon all...Loobie, that is a lovely post

been to the hospital with my mum...got all done for her and she only had one tantrum!!!! got that sorted though and her bladder is all fine but her kidneys bleeding so has to go get that looked at now

When will they deal with the kidney, Griff? You must feel as if you live at the hozzy and the vet.

Sounds a good place, Loobie.

First solicitor in our chain, after weeks of refusing to answer any communication from solicitors and agents, called mine this morning and says can we exchange and complete this Friday! I said yes to exchange but want to complete a week later. Need more than 3 days notice to deal with utilities and removal van etc.

Yep, we are home, she has been sent back to the gp to get her to refer to a nephrologist

Owl...what planet does that solicitor live on??? like we all just happen to have a removal team ready and waiting...well hopefully you can complete at a time acceptable to you

I do feel like at live at the Drs, hospital and vets...one week i will have a calm week Lol...mind i will be bored then lol

You are worse than me Griff! I know I once remarked to my GP that if I didn't go to the hospital or the surgery, I wouldn't go anywhere and he remarked I really know how to live it up!

That's a bit of a cheek Owl..keep you hanging for ages then think they can snap their fingers and you'll jump to it. Either they've never moved house, or they've had someone else to organise it all for them.

Glad you like your new home, Loobie. An old lady who used to live just up the road had an upstairs flat, she said she enjoyed the views and wouldn't have wanted one of the old folk's bungalows they offered her.