UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

I didn't think about the cost of giving them away...we all just use what's in the jars and give them back to each other.

Oh that is timing Jazz

went to get a printout of my blood results, can't do it as my consultant has to clear them....which he hasn't yet, thought i woud ask about my scan results whilst i was there...... can't find any scan for me! not even showing on the system, i have definitely had it...hopefully the results will turn up, will ask Dr D on thursday to tell me what was found...if he can't find it he will get one of his staff to track it down

i am sat here gagging.....just made liver cake for the dogs... i don't do it very often as i don't like the smell but my mum....she would be sick Lol

We are having some lovely weather today...very much improved from a couple of days ago, not quite spray tan weather though Lol

17 years today since my lovely nan passed away, miss her so much, today is normally the day when i get a phone call off the police or the hospital about my uncle but i am hoping as the last time i saw him he was sober i might not get the call

I haven't made liver cake for ages Griff. You might have inspired me to have a go - although having no liver in doesn't help :rolleyes:Perhaps I will make tuna cake instead.

Hope you don't get a call from the police and your uncle stays sober.

I also hope they find your scans. How do they manage to loose patient notes and scans and other important stuff? My notes were missing went I went into hospital and from being first on the list for theatre I ended up having to wait for hours until they turned up.

It's rather nippy here, it started off quite nice this morning but it's greyed over during the day and it's been drizzling on and off. I think the heating may be going on tonight.

Archie has played the I-want-out-oh-no-now-I-want-back-in-again-two-minutes-later game all day today - little bugger :wub_anim:

We have had to have our heating on for the odd night here and there....my dad sits there in a tshirt instead of putting a jumper on he puts the heating on, i sit there in layers and i put it on i get moaned at???

Hospital for me this afternoon, meeting my new consultant after throwing a strop about my old one Lol i am such a brat

sort em out griff!

are you sitting comfy? ill begin. keep up.......

rung the landlord. they have rung the fencing company. that company had contracted it out to a firm that didn't do fencing, who passed it on

with me so far?

the first company are ringing the second company, who didn't do it, to see where they are.....

I told them they know who did it, but I know nothing.

the first company are supposed to be ringing me

im really annoyed now. im on the custard creams!

My heating is controlled by a nest thermostat. It automatically comes on when I am in the house and the inside temp is below 17.5 degrees. It came on last night :(

Just received my rider number for this weekend - am cycling from the Trafford Centre up to Blackpool - setting off at midnight :unsure:

Good luck with the cycle ride Jayne :flowers: Ruby did that overnight one in London 3 or 4 years back and clocked up 80 miles during the wee small hours.

Jazz what a performance!

Griff I hope your appointment went well :flowers:

My neighbour has just been showing me her car as she has had it valeted. What a good job they've made, they washed and waxed it, cleaned the wheels AND tyres as well as cleaning and vacuuming the inside. Her car is 10 years old but it looks like new again. And all for £20! I am going to take mine to them. I haven't washed it or cleaned it out since I got it a year ago :blush02:

for those of you not on Facebook Mark and I had a bit of a lucky escape today

On the way back from todays clinics a van driver lost control in the heavy rain when his brakes locked and he hit us head on , thankfully no one in either vehicle was hurt although our car will be spending a few weeks at the garage as it quite badly damaged. Mark was a bit of a superstar and kept very calm and did the best he could to minimise the impact but we both swore like troopers in the final couple of seconds

The manager at a local hotel was shocked at the damage to the car as we don't have a scratch on us, he said it was because we have good Karma because of our good deeds ! I personally think its because 20 year old land cruisers are built like tanks but what ever it is I am thankful !!!!

• Like 2